I think I havnt found him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I havnt found him

I just thought I would let you all know that after over 30 years of looking I still havnt discovered who jack the ripper was.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

I haven't either, but I can't say exactly who I know not to be the Ripper until I've done just a bissel more research, so it's remotely possible that I actually do know, but it will be at least 12 months before I can say for sure. I gotta tell ya, it's a heavy burden, knowing exactly who the Ripper isn't. I'm glad I can come here and unload.

Comment

Sadly, I haven't found him either. I have managed to completely eliminate three suspects however & therefore have approximately 36 to go (by my reckoning but I could be wrong!).
      I will post again if I find that any other suspects didn't do it either.

Comment

I thought I had it cracked last week but that great grandson of that Victorian cloak salesman was just a time waster
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          I thought I had it cracked last week but that great grandson of that Victorian cloak salesman was just a time waster
          Not totally. You found out that you did not need that cloak with the DNA on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
            I haven't either, but I can't say exactly who I know not to be the Ripper until I've done just a bissel more research, so it's remotely possible that I actually do know, but it will be at least 12 months before I can say for sure. I gotta tell ya, it's a heavy burden, knowing exactly who the Ripper isn't. I'm glad I can come here and unload.
            Nice to see someone using "landsman's" language here - a "bissel" more research, huh?

Comment

It probably took a lot to get that off your chest, pinkmoon. Now can you at least give us a clue on how you arrived at this conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                I just thought I would let you all know that after over 30 years of looking I still havnt discovered who jack the ripper was.
                Since 1989 I too have been unable to stumble across him

Comment

This is turning into a bit of an A.A. Meeting, I think-- "Hello, I'm [name], and I'm a ripperologist..." ;-) never mind, it just struck me a bit funny...
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

About twenty years ago I was in a pub in Liverpool and some fellow offered me a book saying it was the diary of jack the ripper I never took him up on the offer i wonder if I had taken him up on his offer I might have found him but you learn from your mistakes.

Comment

I thought I knew but it turned out to just be an actor in a local production of The Ruling Class. Now, I'm not even sure I know who I am.
                      I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

certainty

Hello Jason. Very nice.

I'm sure that, now you've NOT found him, you'll not tell others until you are certain.

By the way, if others did THEIR homework, they'd be uncertain too. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

I've found him.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            I've found him.
                            Only trouble is I forget where I put him.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

update!!!!!!

Still havnt found him

Comment

Working...
                              X