Commitee For Imperial Security?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commitee For Imperial Security?

Can anyone shed anymore light on this please? If you scrolldown to the section headed with the title of this thread:I have never heard of this before, Is it fact,fiction or fantasy?

Originally posted by cats meat man View Post
    http://www.yog-sothoth.com/threads/2...ns-for-the-PCs

Can anyone shed anymore light on this please? If you scrolldown to the section headed with the title of this thread:I have never heard of this before, Is it fact,fiction or fantasy?
    It is a game playing site
    There are a number of role playing games based on the writings of H P Lovecraft and the Cthulhu mythos
    This is one of them
    Hope this helps

Comment

Are you sure?
      I always believed that the Newbury Bypass dispute of 1994 was used as a cover to exterminate a nest of mythos creatures that would otherwise have been awoken by the road development work. Didn't you as well?

I'm sure I know a Knight of the Outer Void from Sweden.

Comment

Many thanks. I've done abit of role play before but it was nothing like this!
        I've just had a visit from two guys in dark suits and sunglasses.I thought it was the Blues Brothers but they were just trying to sell me a special pen.
        Anyway as far as games go anyone played Mexican Train before? It's a good game of Doms especially with Tequila involved.

Comment

Originally posted by cats meat man View Post
          Many thanks. I've done abit of role play before but it was nothing like this!
          I've just had a visit from two guys in dark suits and sunglasses.I thought it was the Blues Brothers but they were just trying to sell me a special pen.
          Anyway as far as games go anyone played Mexican Train before? It's a good game of Doms especially with Tequila involved.
          Hey, this is the Mythos we are talking about. Delta Green and PISCES don't bother with sunglasses when they have loaded guns. And if it is the Laundry then say hi to Bob.

Sorry. I love CotC, it is probably the game that endured the decades of gaming the best and has pretty much universal love among my gaming groups. HPL and the other lovecraftian authors just make great game-fodder.
          There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Working...
          X