No announcement yet.

The profession of Jack the Ripper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 17, 2015 casebook forum (thread started by Pierre)

Started thread "I think I have found him"

October 9th, 2015 jtrforums (First post as a new member by Fusty Luggs)

I've lurked, as a guest, for a couple of months. Taken much, given little. Whether I'll contribute anything worthy, I don't know. I have a notion of who the killer was ...

Fusty Luggs forum title at jtrforum is "The man with the Plan";Fusty Luggs personal blog profile states gender as "female". Why the mis-direction?

Pierre is generally a male name. But is Pierre really a female?

Fusty Luggs has a police suspect that had a bullet wound to the head. That suspect had an alias of Alfred Long. His real name may have been James Short. Fusty thinks this was a play on his name just how the Ripper played games in letters. Long and Short?

Fusty had (no image) a picture of her suspects house on her blog.

Her suspect was in the military (9th lancers, Delhi spearmen) and was ambidextrous. The men would train using a knife in the left and right hand.

She writes a lot about Mary Kelly and the similarities between her (MJK) and Elizabeth Jackson. Pierre writes a lot about Mary Kelly and her room layout.

Pierre recently made a post citing music and arts as hobbies. Fusty's occupation is arts.

Rather than go on, here is the blog site for Fusty. You decide?

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

• By the way, it's the "other" Alfred Long (C Division). Not the GSG Long.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
        September 17, 2015 casebook forum (thread started by Pierre)

Started thread "I think I have found him"

October 9th, 2015 jtrforums (First post as a new member by Fusty Luggs)

I've lurked, as a guest, for a couple of months. Taken much, given little. Whether I'll contribute anything worthy, I don't know. I have a notion of who the killer was ...

Fusty Luggs forum title at jtrforum is "The man with the Plan";Fusty Luggs personal blog profile states gender as "female". Why the mis-direction?

Pierre is generally a male name. But is Pierre really a female?

Fusty Luggs has a police suspect that had a bullet wound to the head. That suspect had an alias of Alfred Long. His real name may have been James Short. Fusty thinks this was a play on his name just how the Ripper played games in letters. Long and Short?

Fusty had (no image) a picture of her suspects house on her blog.

Her suspect was in the military (9th lancers, Delhi spearmen) and was ambidextrous. The men would train using a knife in the left and right hand.

She writes a lot about Mary Kelly and the similarities between her (MJK) and Elizabeth Jackson. Pierre writes a lot about Mary Kelly and her room layout.

Pierre recently made a post citing music and arts as hobbies. Fusty's occupation is arts.

Rather than go on, here is the blog site for Fusty. You decide?

http://fusty-luggs.blogspot.com/2015_10_01_archive.html
        Interesting Jerry. there are some similarities, but then there are with someone who posted here in the past too. i would suggest they are not the same because P refuses to name a suspect; Fusty is very open about hers.
        Could Pierre be a woman? Who knows, I would not say it was likely, but certainly not impossible.
        Last edited by Elamarna; 01-09-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
          If Jack the Ripper was known to work very late on a Friday night,he might be a familiar figure making his way home late in the morning.

Roughly speaking,Chapman and Kelly could have been murdered around 4am on a Friday night/Saturday morning.
          That's taking testimonies of Dr. Phillips and Prater into account.

Nichols body was found at 3.40am on a Saturday morning in close proximity to Hanbury Street and the London Hospital.

I am not a Ripperologist.
          That maybe so but my post that you edited was about the space JTR operated in and not the timings. It was about how he escaped the crime scene not how he entered it.

As I said I'm not a Fisherman's Friend and I don't subscribe to the Cross/Lechmere theory that he was JTR, so I agree with Pierre on that.

You seem like a typical ripperologist to me.

Comment

• Yes, several JTR murders occurred in closed areas like a room and a back yard. However, unless Jack changed into a London sparrow and flew away from those locales he would have had to have left via streets at some stage in order to reach his home, shop, bolt hole, whatever.

What I'm trying to pin Pierre down to is what happened to his uniformed policeman after he left a traumatised Cross with Polly Nichols body. If he didn't live in Bucks Row then he would have had to traverse streets (perhaps many streets) in a bloodstained uniform in order to reach his home or to what Pierre refers to as 'comfort zone'. I want to know what 'comfort zone' he's referring to and where it is, a carriage, cab, confederates' house, police station, where?

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
              Hi Rocky,

Is it Jeremiah Hurley on Ellen Street that you're thinking of?
              That sounds familiar jer.

Josh Rogan, doesn't mean the guy getting "knocked up" was the ripper, just that it could have been part of a conspiracy to distract PC from the beat. It was contemporary theory, which intrigues me, i think a lot of the contemporary theories seem to have been forgotten

Comment

• I def think there is some credence to the Policeman ripper theory the two strongest points being

1. The Ripper would know that police beats even when they'd been changed
                2. Eddowes was killed after being in custody

The fact that John Arnold claimed to receive his knowledge from a former police officer is VERY interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                  If Jack the Ripper was known to work very late on a Friday night,he might be a familiar figure making his way home late in the morning.

Roughly speaking,Chapman and Kelly could have been murdered around 4am on a Friday night/Saturday morning.
                  That's taking testimonies of Dr. Phillips and Prater into account.

Nichols body was found at 3.40am on a Saturday morning in close proximity to Hanbury Street and the London Hospital.

I am not a Ripperologist.
                  Does the fact Nichols body was found Friday morning change anything?
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    Hi John,

I donīt have a credibility problem since credibility is meaningless for me. I am waiting to give you the ID of the killer until I have the right data source. If I get this, credibility will be a thing of the past in ripperology.

Today I have done some work with a few sources and I have made some progress. I have found some new evidence on a micro level. I am analysing data sources from his life and I think that the so called "Whitehall Mystery" dismemberment murder was his first murder. So it is not the canonical victims first, but a dismemberment murder first and after that it is Polly Nichols. I have also found an interesting fact about his life, connected to his MO. So I am happy today.

Regards, Pierre
                    Yawn..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                      Yawn..
                      That's how I feel about most of his babble.

I think he gets some semi scientific words and strings them together hoping to sound impressive, whereas most of the time it's just dribblev(or horse twaddle if you prefer).
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                        Hi John,

I donīt have a credibility problem since credibility is meaningless for me. I am waiting to give you the ID of the killer until I have the right data source. If I get this, credibility will be a thing of the past in ripperology.

Today I have done some work with a few sources and I have made some progress. I have found some new evidence on a micro level. I am analysing data sources from his life and I think that the so called "Whitehall Mystery" dismemberment murder was his first murder. So it is not the canonical victims first, but a dismemberment murder first and after that it is Polly Nichols. I have also found an interesting fact about his life, connected to his MO. So I am happy today.

Regards, Pierre
                        Hey Pierre

Why not tell us what this last data source is, someone here may know exactly where it is.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                          Does the fact Nichols body was found Friday morning change anything?
                          Thought that was the case.

Checked the calender and all. D'oh.

Nonetheless I surmise he left work late on that date as well.

Life....it happens.

Remember turning up for work at 11.45pm one Friday night and finding I was in for a 25 hour shift.

Thanks for correcting me.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Wasn't Kelly murdered on a Friday morning too?

Comment

• Yes, Kelly was killed on Friday 9th November.

So Pierre, you 'don't have a credibility problem since credibility is meaningless for me.' I think we've all already gathered that!

Comment

• Friday 9th November was the last time Joe Barnett visited Mary Ann Kelly.

She was murdered overnight, ie Saturday morning, the 10th.

I think....I hope....

Having a battle with CFS. My apology.
                                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                                X