Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Hi Pierre

The irony that in this whole thing he (and others) actually researched and put forth the name of a viable candidate(s), while you have not.
    Hi Abby,

And who is Davidīs "viable" suspect?

Is it Francis Tumblety?

Has Francis Tumblety left any evidence of being the killer?

And how does David (or anyone else) explain Elizabeth Jackson, Alice McKenzie and the Pinchin Street torso?

There are two reasons that I canīt name the person I think was Jack the Ripper and I have told you about these.

And I prefere to not take part in constructing garbage in > garbage out theories about the Whitechapel killer, which also the theory of Tumblety is, not matter how "respected" their authors are considered by you to be.

I can tell you that the best ideas of who the ripper might have been are some of the ideas written here on the forum by people who are not authors. Some of those are newcomers to the forum and some of them are people who, since many years, have had an interest in who the ripper was and have not decided on a certain susupect or theory.

The are the most reliable persons to debate with since they are not stuck with a suspect that they have to defend.

So if you think that writing and selling books about "Jack the Ripper" is a good way forward to find the Whitechapel murderer, you should go on buying these books.

But if you think that going over the sources from 1888-1889 again and again is a better idea, you should do this.

And I can tell you that I will be the first to admit if I am wrong. I would do it gladly.

Regards Pierre
    Last edited by Pierre; 11-18-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
      Hi Abby,

And who is Davidīs "viable" suspect?

Is it Francis Tumblety?

Has Francis Tumblety left any evidence of being the killer?

And how does David (or anyone else) explain Elizabeth Jackson, Alice McKenzie and the Pinchin Street torso?

There are two reasons that I canīt name the person I think was Jack the Ripper and I have told you about these.

And I prefere to not take part in constructing garbage in > garbage out theories about the Whitechapel killer, which also the theory of Tumblety is, not matter how "respected" their authors are considered by you to be.

I can tell you that the best ideas of who the ripper might have been are some of the ideas written here on the forum by people who are not authors. Some of those are newcomers to the forum and some of them are people who, since many years, have had an interest in who the ripper was and have not decided on a certain susupect or theory.

The are the most reliable persons to debate with since they are not stuck with a suspect that they have to defend.

So if you think that writing and selling books about "Jack the Ripper" is a good way forward to find the Whitechapel murderer, you should go on buying these books.

But if you think that going over the sources from 1888-1889 again and again is a better idea, you should do this.

And I can tell you that I will be the first to admit if I am wrong. I would do it gladly.

Regards Pierre
      Hi pierre, I have been following your posts with great interest and excitement and I think I know who your suspect is I hope I don't get told of too much by my associates but is your suspect involved in the soon to be released "grampton" theory which I think will blow this case out of the water.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        Hi pierre, I have been following your posts with great interest and excitement and I think I know who your suspect is I hope I don't get told of too much by my associates but is your suspect involved in the soon to be released "grampton" theory which I think will blow this case out of the water.
        Hi,

and thanks. But I donīt know anything about that theory.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Hi,

and thanks. But I donīt know anything about that theory.

Regards Pierre
          I'm sure you do because let's face it you and me know it's the closest this case will ever come to be declared closed
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• The Grampton Theory? This is the first I have heard of this. Could you shed any light on it please?

Comment

• Pinkmoon,

I didn't think the 'Grampton theory' was going to be revealed until 2016, I'd heard a rumour of a 'Ripper Conference' exclusive.
              Do you know something more? Will there be a publication soon?

And Pierre, if you don't know about it, why are you still posting when these new revelations will make anything you find look trivial?

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                I'm sure you do because let's face it you and me know it's the closest this case will ever come to be declared closed
                Well, so what I say doesnīt matter then.

Then I could write just about anything here. Some people donīt understand it anyway.

Or maybe this is just an aspect of this forum: People tend to be suspicous here. Against anyone or anything.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                  Pinkmoon,

I didn't think the 'Grampton theory' was going to be revealed until 2016, I'd heard a rumour of a 'Ripper Conference' exclusive.
                  Do you know something more? Will there be a publication soon?

And Pierre, if you don't know about it, why are you still posting when these new revelations will make anything you find look trivial?

Amanda
                  Hi Amanda,

But how can you possibly know if anything will make anything else "look trivial" when you donīt even know what the contents of these two theories are?

Pierre

Comment

• I don't post much, but I heard that Pink was bring up the 'grampton' theory, and so was naturally moved to do so. Pink, I really believe it's a mistake to discuss that right now. But I will say this - it's too strong to be called a mere 'theory'. I think of it as the 'grampton solution'.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Grampton Solution.

ROFL!
                      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                        I don't post much, but I heard that Pink was bring up the 'grampton' theory, and so was naturally moved to do so. Pink, I really believe it's a mistake to discuss that right now. But I will say this - it's too strong to be called a mere 'theory'. I think of it as the 'grampton solution'.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                        Hi Tom,

so there are others, and not just me, thinking it would be a mistake to discuss certain things.

That is interesting.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• So it now appears there is yet another secret theory, only this time a few people know about it.
                          why is everything secret?
                          I know i have not posted here much, but i have been deeply interested in JtR since the early 1970's.
                          what is happening here at present is so sad.
                          it now seems we have 3 separate suspects:
                          Pierre’s
                          DJA's
                          and now something called Grampton

None of whom most are allowed to know!!!
                          feel so fed up with this may stop reading.

Comment

so there are others, and not just me, thinking it would be a mistake to discuss certain things.
                            Unfortunately, it`s not stopped you, has it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              it now seems we have 3 separate suspects:
                              Pierre’s
                              DJA's
                              and now something called Grampton

None of whom most are allowed to know!!!
                              feel so fed up with this may stop reading.
                              I have been prepared to share my information.

Currently awaiting replies from two Ripperologists.
                              One has admitted there is a lot of reading involved and will get back to me when he has done that.
                              The other appears to be a time waster.

This Grampton Theory is just another wind up.
                              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Wait, the Grampton thing, that I've only heard on the peripheral, is real?? Bloody hell.

Yours,
                                Mister Whitechapel

Comment

Working...
                                X