Kelly photo 1 enhanced - graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly photo 1 enhanced - graphic

For my own purposes I have done some enhancement of the well known Kelly photo and thought this might be of use to others
    This includes conversion to b/w, enhanced contrast and removal of some blemishes such as the tear across the top left corner
    Chris
    Attached Files

Hi Chris,

Nice to see the bottle so clearly.

Thanks.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Chris,

I don't think I've ever seen it look more vivid, especially the denuded femur.
      Really nice job. Thanks so much.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Hello Mike!

The most clearest version so far! Thank you!

However; i hope, you would have cut off the cross-bar of the alleged "crucifix"!

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hi Chris,

A lovely clear photo,

Nice to see the square pattern clearly on Kelly's chemise,and to be able to get the indication,from an object on the table,that she pinned her hair up sometimes,aswell.

There are things on the table that are recognisable,due to the fact that they are similar to what my nan possessed,handed down from her mum.

Best Regards,
          ANNA.
          Last edited by anna; 11-30-2008, 03:12 AM.

Comment

In spite of the hours I've no doubt spent looking over this photo before, I don't think I'd ever noticed that there is something between her torso and the wall before; it always looked flat like it was part of her clothing. Here you can see she is close to the photographer's side of the bed and there's a white piece of cloth, seemingly detached from anything else, there.

Another thing that has got me wondering - I had always understood (without checking my sources here) that her spleen was on her left-hand side and it always made little sense that I couldn't see it on the photo. However, are we here seeing it on her right-hand side, next to the cloth?

This also really brings the arm mutilations into horrifying perspective.

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Fantastic photo Chris. It shows up so much more things than before. Thanks for posting

Best regards

Adam
              Best regards,
              Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

I was rotating the MJK photo around and I actually think that at this angle, you can actually see her face more clearly. I know it seems impossible that you could see her face but I can actually make out some features. I know people will disagree but I thought i would post it anyway.

[IMG][/IMG]
                Best regards,
                Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Yes you can see it better, but when I start trying to make sense of what I am seeing, I always get hopelessly confused. Do you remember on the old boards when some people took the facial photo and drew in what they thought was where? That would be most helpful if some of them could do that again.

Comment

For instance, I think I see two eyes, but then when I sit back and look at them in the context of the facial outline - no, it can't be eyes. Or...is it?

Comment

Hi Brenda,

I think I can see a right eye....with a bushy eyebrow above it,if that helps?

ANNA.

Comment

My Interpretation, sorry for the really bad microsoft paint boxes!
                        Attached Files
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Mike, that makes perfect sense!
                          However, what is going on with her right eye? Was it dislodged? And the left eye - it makes perfect sense that it is located where it should be - but the pupil looks wrong. Do you think he cut her eyelid and her eye is showing through?

p.s. when I say left and right, I mean HER left and right, not ours.

Comment

It looks like he scraped outwards all along the perimeter of the right eye.

Comment

Here's what I mean by the right eye. Surely that's an eye, right? It's glassy like an eye would be. Yet it just looks wrong.

Sorry, not having much luck getting images to post, so I posted the link instead.
                              Edit: YAY I did it!
                              Last edited by Brenda; 11-30-2008, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X