• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For use on her lower lip.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
      Why would I address it to you?
      Hmmmmn. Like you say: it doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Pierre seems to think that cautious and cachous are homophones.

No Steve. I wrote that they are "almost homophone".

And [U]you can NOT use modern pronounciation for this. It would be anachronistic.

And by saying they are "almost homophone" I allow for the possibility of differences both now and in the 19th century.

respectfully Elamarna
        Respectfully, Pierre
        Last edited by Pierre; 01-06-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
          Hmmmmn. Like you say: it doesn't make any sense.
          It was meant for Pierre anyways.

Since he's interpreting every single word differently, there should be a new dictionary out there, the Pierre's bizarre view of words.
          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

End of debate again. even when one tries to be helpful.

so be it

Comment

Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
              How do you go from cauchous to cochon? It doesn't make any sense.
              Well, that is what David thinks.

And I just say: pigs for number one, chevrons for number two. THAT makes sense.

But I say nothing about going from cachous to cochon. Because in that case, I have the same question to David as you just posed to me.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                I have sources stating his real name, not in any other written form, which are connected to the murders. And I have sources with his real name (again) giving the motive for the murders. There are also sources giving his profession, in real words and not in any other written form. I also have a confession containing data for him but not with his name.
                There must be thousands of people "connected" in some way with the murders. And if we are talking about police officers then surely at least hundreds of them can be "connected" with the murders. So your first point is worthless.

Hard to know what you mean about "sources" giving the motive for the murders without knowing what you think the motive is. I mean, maybe you have evidence that your suspect didn't like prostitutes or even women but that's not enough I'm afraid.

Sources giving his profession sound uncontroversial.

If you have a confession which does not bear his name then, unless you have some other way of demonstrating it was written by him, it is not a confession by him. It's hard to know what "containing data for him" actually means.

Sounds to me like you don't have the strong evidence you represented to us that did.

Comment

But I say nothing about going from cachous to cochon. Because in that case, I have the same question to David as you just posed to me.

Regards, Pierre
                  I saw that, thanks for the update.
                  “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

So.....a mutilator who is so out of control that he cant resist killing and mutilating a prostitute in the street... then again 10 days later in a dawn lit backyard, suddenly, and just for 1 hour, gains control over his actions?

Better premises make better discussions Pierre. But I suppose there is as much evidence of your suggestion as there is some interruption halted the process.

Heres a thought...Liz Stride was killed because her killer wanted her dead. Not in pieces.
                    Last edited by Michael W Richards; 01-06-2016, 01:53 PM.
                    Michael Richards

Comment

My answer Pierre is that I was joking. Do you understand? Not to be taken seriously.

What do you think it says about you that you have adopted my absurd suggestion?

There is as much connection between cochon and cachous as between cautious and cachous. Basically, none.

Comment

Inspired by David's example, I thought I'd have a go at Pierre-think myself. Okay, here goes...Was Stride chosen as a victim because her name rhymes with the would "pride"? In other words, to communicate to the police that he was proud of what he was doing.

Eh, not bad at a first attempt, even if I do say so myself! Maybe I, too, could be a pseudoscientist if I put my mind to it!
                        Last edited by John G; 01-06-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                          Is Pierre somehow saying there is significance in the fact that the word "cautious" shares some letters which are found in the word "cachous"? (And as I type this I see he has now called them homophones!!!)

He seems to have missed a trick, which is unlike him.

It's perfectly obvious that the cachous were a clue to the police but nothing to do with the word "cautious".

The cachous were undoubtedly a play on the French word "cochon" meaning pig.

A pig is a slang word for a police officer* and the Ripper was clearly telling the investigating officers that he, the Ripper, was a policeman.

Right, all sorted, this thread is now officially closed and no more posts in it are allowed.

*let's not get into an endless debate about whether police were called pigs in 1888 - the OED cites 3 examples of its use prior to this date that they were, so that's that.

p.s. no-one needs to tell Pierre about cadaveric spasms, this is not a sensible thread.
                          Can't be a sensible thread.

Pierre started it.

p.s.

Had to post to see if it was really closed.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

My turn to try a Pierre.

My data sources point towards Kelly, being metaphorically the solution of the scientific dilemma that dances us.

I have unsourced data that points to each victim having been metaphorically known as Kelly, eg one document uses the word "nod" similar in Cinstruction to "Ned", a rather well known Kelly in some parts. Just one example I can't reveal the others for fear they will vanish, the answer being so outstanding in nature.

Now from there we know "Kelly" rhymes with "Belly".

A study if the English language, with which I am not overly familiar, shows belly to be synonym for Guts. And most police are proud of their courage which sounds a bit like breath mints.

Therein lies the penultimate clue.

Now just one more piece of data and I can unmak the rotter. But the burden weights heavy in my narrow shoulders.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my great grandfather was JTR! I mean... he lived on the planet earth which links him to the murder sites, further, I know for a fact that he didn't like prostitutes and I have a letter posted by someone in the same city where he lived that contains several words with the letters J, T and R! What more do you need?

I was giving Pierre the benefit of doubt, but at this point I'm starting to give up!

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                                My turn to try a Pierre.

My data sources point towards Kelly, being metaphorically the solution of the scientific dilemma that dances us.

I have unsourced data that points to each victim having been metaphorically known as Kelly, eg one document uses the word "nod" similar in Cinstruction to "Ned", a rather well known Kelly in some parts. Just one example I can't reveal the others for fear they will vanish, the answer being so outstanding in nature.
                                Ned's first siblings were Mary Jane and Annie.
                                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                                X