Status of Ripper Notes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Caz

Yes, I was very tempted by that one but managed to resist.

Sam obviously didn't see it
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

In Spanish terms, Adrian is a bimensual.

We welcome all sorts here.

Comment

The WS1888 journal - the only place you'll see me spelt as PHILPH more than once.

PHILIP (friend of Christian JAWD)
        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Hi Philip,
          Sorry about the name spelling which will be put right for the next issue in April.

As Adrian mentioned, the WS Journal continues to meet its deadlines (as it has for the past 4 years), its the best value for money and your subscription also includes six presentatition per year free!!

We are continuing to make the Journal publication better (and working on the spelling!) and would welcome any new subscribers. Our latest February edition is already getting some very positive feedback...

JOIN THE WHITECHAPEL SOCIETY!

Frogg Moody

Comment

Pimping your mag on a thread of this tone could be compared to ambulance chasing.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I think it's more along the lines of dancing on a grave. Ambulance chasing implies there's still hope of life, something it's clear Ripper Notes does not have.

Let all Oz be agreed;
              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I've not got mine yet. I hope my sub hasn't run out.

Comment

Pimping your mag on a thread of this tone could be compared to ambulance chasing.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Ducking people you owe money to or are responsible to answer to could find some people in an ambulance in the world most of us live in...apparently not you or the Hansen fellow. There simply is no excuse for what is a 112 day delay in responding.

Yours Truly

How Brown

Comment

Hi Howard, long time, no see. Your forums are looking good. My comment was directed toward the WSJ fellows, who have not indicated that Dan owes them money. I'd hate to think you'd want to see Dan in an ambulance.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Shucks no,Tom.

I would just hate to see all the subscribers (and I'm sure those from the on-time,every time, WSJournal, are among 'em too ) get clipped for coin of the realm....without an explanation from the horse's mouth himself. I'm sure you understand that position.

113 days and counting....

Comment

Dan"s mag had such elan---I loved it and think its a great pity if Dan can"t continue with it.
                        psst.........its never too late Dan !

Comment

Well, the one issue I did receive, I thought was quite good. It's a shame if it's going to fold.

Comment

Well, that's right. I've just been thumbing through some of the back issues which contain excellent articles by people like Wolf, Tom, Andrew, and even SPE. This is an excellent publication in a classy format. It would really be a shame if this is its swan song.

Comment

Just a word of praise for Dan too.
                              He's always struck me as a well intentioned and fact-based historian. He doesn't suffer fools gladly and doesn't always suffer people who disagree with him gladly either - whether they're right or wrong. I miss his contributions. He has a habit of being factually correct.
                              If Dan owes you money, you might not agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jez View Post
                                If Dan owes you money, you might not agree.
                                I don't agree

Comment

Working...
                                X