Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
    Oh, this is unbelievable - but fun.

I've just had an e-mail from our publisher (of TLoJtRTaN). They have given clearance for this very programme to use Rob's and mine's book as a prop in the show! It is apparently going to be passed around the squad room as source material!

No, it's not April 1st. What a laugh, eh?!

PHILIP
    "Ere guv'nor look at these two in shorts instead a' whistle n flutes!"

"sez ere they don't think monty dunnit!"

etc etc!!

No seriously well done, nice bit of product placement, they could'nt have picked a better book!
    Regards Mike

Comment

Congrats, Philip! Great news.
      All kinds of advertising is good advertising. And I agree with the above - they couldn't have chosen a better one.

All the best
      The Swedes are the Men that Will not Be Blamed for Nothing

Comment

Does this mean you will be advertising the book thus,

"As seen on TV??"
        Regards Mike

Comment

So, how might an American audience get to see this show? I'd love to watch it!
          "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
            I've just had an e-mail from our publisher (of TLoJtRTaN). They have given clearance for this very programme to use Rob's and mine's book as a prop in the show! It is apparently going to be passed around the squad room as source material!
            'Ere Sarge, 'ave we run a check on these two geezers wot wrote this book?
            allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Working...
            X