Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could solve any non-JTR mystery which would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

It was the servant girl /maid,,, the Bordens treated her like sxhit . So she killed them , Lizzie was totally innocent
    nah Lizzie killed them-no mystery to me.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Bob Crane was murdered by his "friend" John Carpenter. don't know much about dando but the guy who was convicted later acquitted may be a good bet, although I don't know the extent of the evidence against him. she was a TV personality so a deranged fan seems likely-whether it was that dude or not.
      I believe it was also Richard Dawson, the actor who played Newkirk ,together with Carpenter. Bob was having an affair with his then wife Donna Dors .
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• The latest mystery that I need answering is ..... is Pierre really a woman?

I tend to think not.

He just wants to be Hallie Rubenhold’s number one
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          for a real missing flight head scratcher-the disappearance of Flight 19 and then the rescue plane that went to search for them. totally weird.
          Not really...the flight leader clearly became disorientated and convinced himself that the islands he was seeing were the Florida Keys (whereas they were actually the Bahamas) so kept leading his flight the wrong way vainly hoping to find mainland Florida, until they inevitably ran out of fuel.
          The Mariner flying boat searching for them exploded in midair (as they had a reputation for doing) witnessed by a fishing boat I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            The latest mystery that I need answering is ..... is Pierre really a woman?

I tend to think not.

He just wants to be Hallie Rubenhold’s number one
            Something wrong with being a woman?
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• O
              Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

The Mariner flying boat searching for them exploded in midair (as they had a reputation for doing) witnessed by a fishing boat I think.
              My grandfather was a test pilot for the Coast Guard. One of his close or calls was when he fell out of a mariner shortly after takeoff because the canopy popped off and he stood up to try and catch it. Got sucked down the spine of the plane and ricocheted off the tail. Fortunately he landed into the ocean. Just off the docks in St Petersburg Fla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post

Something wrong with being a woman?
                Not at all. I was just wondering about Pierre and whether he/she was actually a woman as he recently claimed.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Not at all. I was just wondering about Pierre and whether he/she was actually a woman as he recently claimed.
                  Oh dear. Still dramatic after all this time.

Comment

• Beaumont Children disappearance or Wanda Beach murders.

Comment

• I'm going to be greedy and add the disappearances of Trenny Gibson and Ruth Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post

Oh dear. Still dramatic after all this time.
                        I don’t understand this comment Errata?

You appeared to be suggesting that I might have some kind of issue with whether a poster is a man or a woman. My reply was just saying that I was simply curious with regard to Pierre.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

Not really...the flight leader clearly became disorientated and convinced himself that the islands he was seeing were the Florida Keys (whereas they were actually the Bahamas) so kept leading his flight the wrong way vainly hoping to find mainland Florida, until they inevitably ran out of fuel.
                          hi jr
                          no totally agree with this explanation and probably what happened. whats so inexplicable is how the leader could have thought he was over the keys!?! when he knew they had just dropped the test bombs over the bahamas. makes no sense. and just all the other bizarre circumstances of the mariner exploding/ disapearing to. six total planes disapeared with no traces except the mariner where they found what they thought was oil and gas remnants on the water. also, like the clocks not beimg on the planes and the compasses not working and all the confusion with the radio frequencies. thats just what i find bizarre all the weird stuff together. but mainly how the flight leader thought he was over the gulf of mexico/ the keys instead of where he was, and just had known where he was, over the bahamas amd the atlantic ocean!

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi jr
                            no totally agree with this explanation and probably what happened. whats so inexplicable is how the leader could have thought he was over the keys!?! when he knew they had just dropped the test bombs over the bahamas. makes no sense. and just all the other bizarre circumstances of the mariner exploding/ disapearing to. six total planes disapeared with no traces except the mariner where they found what they thought was oil and gas remnants on the water. also, like the clocks not beimg on the planes and the compasses not working and all the confusion with the radio frequencies. thats just what i find bizarre all the weird stuff together. but mainly how the flight leader thought he was over the gulf of mexico/ the keys instead of where he was, and just had known where he was, over the bahamas amd the atlantic ocean!
                            just to add the lead was an experienced flier, this was a simple routine mission,and there was the same training excercises before and after flight 19. it left fort Lauderdale headed east, dropped its bombs and then headed north (where it was supposed to fly over grand bahama island then just turn west and head to base).
                            I cant for the life of me understand how he thought he was out over the keys and the gulf of mexico over 200 hundred miles away, especially since his other pilots and base were all telling at him to just head due west to hit florida and the base.

also the mariner that disappeared yes there was a report a boat saw an explosion and they found oil slick buth neither was confirmed to be from the Mariner, especially since with the oil slick there was no wreckage/parts found with it which was to be expected.

but yes JR that explanation you gave was probably what happened but it seems incredible that a total of six planes and 27! men were lost from a simple training exercise not that far from land.
                            Last edited by Abby Normal; 09-08-2019, 04:41 PM.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I don’t understand this comment Errata?

You appeared to be suggesting that I might have some kind of issue with whether a poster is a man or a woman. My reply was just saying that I was simply curious with regard to Pierre.
                              My comment was in regards to the subject of Pierre, not you.

Comment

• Regarding the will to live and how it helped people survive incredible circumstances, I am reminded of the story told by George Plimpton author of "Paper Lion."
                                Apparently one time he went swimming in the ocean late at night and by himself. Swam out quite a ways from shore and got a bad cramp and started to go under. He managed somehow to make it back to shore. The interviewer asked him was it thoughts of your wife or children that gave you the strength to make it back? Plimpton said no. The interviewer pressed him. Well then what was it? Plimpton answered that he had some dirty movies in the back of his closet and didn't want anyone to find them after he died.

Draw your own conclusions.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                                X