Dundee Courier and Argus trial notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dundee Courier and Argus trial notes

Quite meticulous notes in this report -i attach i dont know hows going to turn out though
    Attached Files

part 2

Comment

2 again hopefully attached this time
      Attached Files

Comment

part 3.

There should be more pages of this report, this just first page before i ran out of time. i try to get it if anyone wants i
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes please Will, if it's not too much grief!

Best wishes as ever

Dave

Comment

page 2 1/3
            Attached Files

Comment

Second page 2/3
              Attached Files

Comment

last page - alas not very good copy, but best i can do
                Attached Files

Comment

Boggles, thanks a lot for posting this stuff. I'm sure that many of us here appreciate it (I know that I do). Do you have the exact length of the piece of rope or cord that was used to strangle Ellen somewhere within your raft of materials? I have been curious about that.
                  “When a major serial killer case is finally solved and all the paperwork completed, police are sometimes amazed at how obvious the killer was and how they were unable to see what was right before their noses.” —Robert D. Keppel and William J. Birnes, The Psychology of Serial Killer Investigations

William Bury, Victorian Murderer
                  http://www.williambury.org

Comment

Thanks Will that's great

I felt it interesting that Ellen's sister was so emphatic that she hadn't seen the alleged agreement to employ Bury until she herself went North...so much for theorising on the creation of the forgery being, in part at least, to allay her suspicions!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave - thanks i wondered if you would notice this. i stand corrected as previously said before that Bury had shown her. She does mention he could write in different hands though which i thought was quite interesting.

Hi Wyatt, ive got a few more newspaper reports i will eventually put up so i will have a sift through, but i cant remember it myself

Comment

Hi Will

Of course I spotted it!

The whole "writing in different hands" evidence though, stinks of a desperate attempt to incriminate Bury...how can you read it otherwise? How would she know anyway?

Of course he did it...the defence evidence is a farce...

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Working...
                        X