Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    THe latest headline on CNN.com

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Ronald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says,

"....a person familiar with his thinking says, "

HAHAHAHA. Now that's a rock solid source. Journalism is dead in this country. Dead. CNN is making the National Enquirer look legit.
    We are witnessing an attempted coup going on. I mean that with only the slightest hint of hyperbole. This is what a coup looks like in a modern democratic state. No evidence of illegality by Trump. A Deep State leaking against him at every opportunity. And at the behest of his political and media opponents. Well, I think we knew this day was coming. Im gonna strap myself in for the ride. Instead of getting angry and frustrated im going to attempt to enjoy the coming chaos.

Comment

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Ronald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says,

HAHAHAHA. Now that's a rock solid source. Journalism is dead in this country. Dead. CNN is making the National Enquirer look legit.
      Lets take a closer look at this little gem of solid journalism.

"a person"- A person? not a "trusted source", or even an "official" or former official? just a person. just any random ole person. LOL.
      Well at least its a person and not say, and animal or a plant.

"familiar with his thinking" - just familiar? I'm familiar with his thinking. hes a public figure who speaks his mind publicly. Am I the source? you never know.

"with his thinking" -not at least something he told them?? his "thinking"- maybe they're a mind reader!

"says" -just says?? not told anyone, not reported it, just says? what like said out loud? a homeless person with tourettes syndrome walking in Times square maybe and someone overheard it and they told two friends, and they told two friends...etc.

what they fail to leave out of the story is that we know who leaked it to begin with-The former head of the FBI, James Comey!!!

He either had to leak his "Memo" or notes or whatever it was directly to the press, or to the "source", who then leaked to the press.

well at the least weve nailed one of the leakers. shouldn't we have an investigation into James Comey now?

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
        We are witnessing an attempted coup going on. I mean that with only the slightest hint of hyperbole. This is what a coup looks like in a modern democratic state. No evidence of illegality by Trump. A Deep State leaking against him at every opportunity. And at the behest of his political and media opponents. Well, I think we knew this day was coming. Im gonna strap myself in for the ride. Instead of getting angry and frustrated im going to attempt to enjoy the coming chaos.
        well if you want real comedy, grab some popcorn and turn on CNN. the Comedy News Network. Hysterical commentators, mistaken identity, ridiculous hyperbole.

Hilarity ensues.

Comment

It must be really difficult to face the fact the US voter has been conned.
          Some will just refuse to admit it at any cost.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            It must be really difficult to face the fact the US voter has been conned.
            Some will just refuse to admit it at any cost.
            tut tut tut wicky. that's getting borderline personal.

Conned? Bill and Hilary Clinton are biggest conmen ever. and Obamas administration/intel/JD was (and still is) probably the most partisan ever.

Comment

Conned? Bill and Hilary Clinton are biggest conmen ever. and Obamas administration/intel/JD was (and still is) probably the most partisan ever.
              And Trump is a short-fused, uncouth dunce. At least the others had forbearance, decorum and intelligence.
              Last edited by Sam Flynn; 05-20-2017, 06:43 AM.
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                And Trump is a short-fused, uncouth dunce. At least the others had forbearance, decorum and intelligence.
                most conmen do.

but your right about Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                  Trump supporters on CNN keep talking about "who leaked this?", yet Putin offered the transcript of the meeting just days ago.
                  Did the NYT take him up on his offer?
                  I would hope not. Nobody in their right mind should accept the transcript from Putin, especially not Trump himself if he has half a braincell. Putin is playing the situation like a fiddle. Unlike someone else, he is definitely not stupid.

Comment

Let's tally up the number of right and wrong headlines on CNN once this ugly chapter in American history is completed with the removal of President Trump...

Comment

There is enough evidence to warrant investigations, which is what is happening now. And Trump has an easy option to prevent any more leaking: Stop screwing up, then there is nothing to leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                        Let's tally up the number of right and wrong headlines on CNN once this ugly chapter in American history is completed with the removal of President Trump...
                        your on! but to keep it simple lets start with the Trump collusion with Russians to influence the election allegation. loser has to apologize publicly on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                          There is enough evidence to warrant investigations, which is what is happening now. And Trump has an easy option to prevent any more leaking: Stop screwing up, then there is nothing to leak.
                          Im not even sure this is true. The only worthwhile investigation that may be required is into Flynn. The rest is (so far) an absolute joke.

Stop screwing up and the leaks will stop? Sorry, wrong. The leaks are being done to undermine a democratically elected politician. They are not being done in order to undo a screw up. If Trump's administration screws up then he will pay the price at the ballot box. It is not for James Comey and other Deep State operatives to decide what is a political screw up and leak against a sitting President. This is politics; politics is a big boys game, but I know if this were being done against Clinton or Obama then those on here defending the leaks would be apoplectic about them. Don't you even have 1% level of concern that the intelligence agencies/bureaucracy are leaking against a politician?

Comment

I know if this were being done against Clinton or Obama then those on here defending the leaks would be apoplectic about them.
                            I honestly don't believe that would be the case.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Depends if the collusion between Trump team and the Russians or Trump himself. I think that collusion between the team and the Russians will be proven. Flynn has been for sale and had to register as a foreign agent. Manaford is a shady political operative who is receiving cash payment for questionable projects with eastern Europeans. Both should have nothing to do with ANY presidential campaign unless you actually want to utilise that particular "expertise"...

I think that Trump knew about the collusion at the very least but that will be difficult to prove. So it may end up being a bit of a fudge where there is no clear winner.

Instead, my money is on him having done or said something extremely stupid and by God, there is enough to chose from. His Ego and his stupidity to implicate himself time and time again will bring him down. Whether this will be over collusion with the Russians or some other business remains to be seen.

I would be prepared to bet that he will be removed from office, but again, this depends on if the Republicans have any balls and if it suits them politically. It is the swamp party after all. Worst case, and IF there is a reasonable case for impeachment, it will happen after the mid-term elections.
                              Last edited by Svensson; 05-20-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

The leaks will stop when we have a president in office whose team respects him. You know the reason why the white house is leaking like a sieve? Because no one on his adminstration has an ounce of respect left for him. That's why.

Twice in the last week, an administration official has gone out in public and defended Trump only to have Trump shoot his mouth off the next day and basically do a 180 on everything that official said the day before. He completely undermined Pence on the Comey firing and he completely undermined McMasters on the Russia leaks.. He cut the limb out from under his OWN people because he's too ******* stupid to understand anything. He demands loyalty at every turn and then turns around and throws his team under the bus and makes them look like morons.

THAT's why his own people are leaking left and right. Because they don't respect him and they think the best thing for the NATION is to get this joker out of office before no one will deal with us, because they can't trust our idiotic president and our safety is undermined when we are left out in the cold, because people won't share information with us any more because they know Trump will turn around and blab it to make himself look important.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                                I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X