Pierre's research so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    I was researching a point raised by someone else here, when I found something very interesting, some very strong data. Am waiting for a few posts from people, lets call them Data sources before making any announcements, but I think I have found Pierre.......

If I am proved right, we will know Pierre, we will know his suspect and his motivation.

This may read like a spoof, but its not.

Elamarna
    Wonder if we're thinking the same?
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I agree Nicole, however much one may dislike another's posts, opening a thread to invite others to openly ridicule and insult that poster and his research does not reflect well on this site. It is redolent of playground bullying.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Wonder if we're thinking the same?
        GUT i am pretty sure we are, both Id's
        probably best not to chat on this thread, it seems to be upseting a few, i can understand why to an extent.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Purkis View Post
          I agree Nicole, however much one may dislike another's posts, opening a thread to invite others to openly ridicule and insult that poster and his research does not reflect well on this site. It is redolent of playground bullying.
          That's okay, it's your opinion. I never asked anyone to post on it. I made this so the admin could finally stop this nonesense, now that everyone has posted their opinion, the admin can check it out and they'll decide whether they do something about Pierre's nonsense or not. No one is bullying him, everyone has had enough, can't you tell?

If you approve of Pierre's trolling, that's your full right!

Please do excuse my playground bullying, I'm such a child. From now on, I'll play by the rules!
          Strange that everyone feels just like I do.

Jaden
          Last edited by JadenCollins; 12-29-2015, 01:46 PM.
          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Hi Jaden,

[QUOTEThat's okay, it's your opinion. I never asked anyone to post on it.][/QUOTE]

Isn't that what Pierre would say?? (JOKE)

Listen, two wrongs don't make a right. Pierre is wrong, and so were you. This thread should never have been started. And just because people support you in "tarring and feathering" the accused....doesn't make it right!

respectfully,

Nicole
            ---------------------------------------------------
            "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
            - Ted Bundy

Comment

• Hi Jaden,

If you approve of Pierre's trolling, that's your full right!

Please do excuse my playground bullying, I'm such a child. From now on, I'll play by the rules!
              Strange that everyone feels just like I do.
              I sincerely DO NOT approve of Pierre's trolling, lets get that straight. And for the record, not EVERYONE feels just like you do, Jaden.

Respectfully

Nicole
              "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
              - Ted Bundy

Comment

• I'm not wrong for posting this thread, and I don't regret it. It's not my fault that you take this as "bullying". And if you hate my thread so much, just don't post on it, as simple as that.

This is not bullying, I'm just pointing it out. I didn't call him names or insulted him in any way, just expressing how I feel about his trolling, that's all.

Jaden
                Last edited by JadenCollins; 12-29-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Hi Jaden,

Please check your PM's.

Nicole
                  - Ted Bundy

Comment

• Originally posted by nicole View Post
                    Hi Jaden,

Please check your PM's.

Nicole
                    Done

Comment

• Let me offer you this message the admin wrote in another one of Pierre's thread:
                      Stepping in now.

Yes, its annoying when a newbie poster comes in and claims he's solved it.

Yes, it's annoying when they do the "I know something you don't know and I'm not going to tell you" routine.

Yes, it's happened a thousand times before.

That's why there's a rule that covers this, which is: if you find a thread too ridiculous to post sensibly on, ignore the thread. Not every thread will be for you. Avoid the ones you find annoying and have nothing sensible to contribute.

Everyone's skepticism and doubt has been well-registered. Since Pierre hasn't actually posted anything that can be discussed, there's nothing further to discuss.

If you wish to provide help for Pierre's "theory", feel free to offer it. If you only wish to attack him for being the thousandth poster to post with "I know something you don't know", time to find something more worthwhile to entertain you.

Short and sweet: Stop making this about the posters and focus on the content. The end.
                      Source:

Comment

• So anyway

What content?
                        From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                        "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                          What content?
                          Ding ding ding, post of the day.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I wanna wish ya'll, my favorite ”hobbyists” (as someone likes to call us) a Happy New Year! Enjoy it! I hope 2016 will be a better year for us all on here.

Jaden

Comment

• Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                              I wanna wish ya'll, my favorite ”hobbyists” (as someone likes to call us) a Happy New Year! Enjoy it! I hope 2016 will be a better year for us all on here.

Jaden
                              Happy New Year, Jaden!

Comment

Working...
                              X