Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    Hello Ken

Wouldn't this be the collection of facsimile documents put together by Keith Skinner and Stewart Evans?

C
    HELLO CHRIS, YES, AS FAR AS I CAN RECOLLECT.
    " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

• 1888 Ring

Anyone get a gander of this 18k Buckle ring, inscribed 1888 on ebay. Dunno how to post the link but at present it is on ebay. Just search Jack the Ripper. It is kinda interesting.
      " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
        Anyone get a gander of this 18k Buckle ring, inscribed 1888 on ebay. Dunno how to post the link but at present it is on ebay. Just search Jack the Ripper. It is kinda interesting.
        Interesting. Here it is. Priced above my head!

C
        Christopher T. George
        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• Ring says 1888 - description says 1887. Isnt this the same ring that was previously claimed by the same seller to have belonged to Annie Chapman?

Comment

• Have I just bought a second copy of THE LIGHTER SIDE OF MY OFFICIAL LIFE on eBay for £9.99 on Buy It Now, including postage?

God damn, I think I have!

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

• Lighter Side

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
              Have I just bought a second copy of THE LIGHTER SIDE OF MY OFFICIAL LIFE on eBay for £9.99 on Buy It Now, including postage?

God damn, I think I have!

PHILIP
              You very well may have. Is this the real one or one of the reprints that have been flooding the market recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post
                You very well may have. Is this the real one or one of the reprints that have been flooding the market recently?
                It's a 1910 copy, Bob. The actual book is shown. It's in shoddy condition but... come on... a tenner!

PHILIP
                Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

• Well done you!

Comment

• The Lighter Side Etc

I have just placed a superb copy of the above book at: 290397524551 on Ebay.

I also have two copies of the rarer "Sir Robert Anderson and Lady Agnes Anderson" written by their son. This is a fascinating book and contains many rare photos of Sir Robert. Any interested in them before I put them on Ebay please PM me.

Comment

• Ebay Items

I have just placed two items on Ebay of interest to Ripperologists. One is the very rare ‘Sir Robert Anderson and Lady Agnes Anderson’ which can be found here: 290404683195
                      And the other is a paperback copy of the hard to find Ripper File by Jones and Lloyd which can be found here: 290404683315

Comment

• Times newspaper

He wants his bumps felt! In that condition I would say £200 -£250 would be the most he can expect.

Comment

• Probably nothing but

Not sure if this is of interest??

In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

• Just loved the name of this one.

I wonder if it says 'stay away from Dorset Street' in it.
                            In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

• Hello all,

Before I place on ebay or indeed elsewhere, I have the following available to sell if anyone is interested. (I have an additional example)

Mrs Belloc Lowndes.... The Lodger

published by Ernest Benn Limited 1932 edition, cloth, hardback, ex library.

Should anybody be interested, please pm me.

best wishes

Phil
                              Last edited by Phil Carter; 05-13-2010, 09:18 PM.
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                              Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
                              X