Cross The Ripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eighty-eighter View Post
    The photo of himself that C/L had commissioned rang a little bell in my head too, most serial killers are egocentric characters at heart and I'm sure Jack, whoever he was, would have loved to become immortalized in image as well as words....
    Most people above the poorest of the poor had such photos taken from late Victorian times onward. If a family member's photo, passed down the generations, is enough to ring an alarm bell, an awful lot of our grandparents and great grandparents (including my own) must be suspect.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
      Most people above the poorest of the poor had such photos taken from late Victorian times onward. If a family member's photo, passed down the generations, is enough to ring an alarm bell, an awful lot of our grandparents and great grandparents (including my own) must be suspect.

Love,

Caz
      X
      So true, I've got a few of them, and some of them look just like that one of Cross, people forget that the subject had to stand still for a long period for these old photos is it any wonder they looked a bit stroppy.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
      X