Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Main
   

Introduction
Victims
Suspects
Witnesses
Ripper Letters
Police Officials
Official Documents
Press Reports
Victorian London
Message Boards
Ripper Media
Authors
Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Motive, Method and Madness: Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection. - by DJA 6 minutes ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection. - by Batman 35 minutes ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection. - by Trevor Marriott 2 hours ago.
Mary Ann Nichols: What Direction Was Polly Travelling When She Was Killed? - by Simon Wood 2 hours ago.
A6 Murders: A6 Rebooted - by Sherlock Houses 2 hours ago.
Motive, Method and Madness: Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection. - by Batman 2 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Motive, Method and Madness: Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection. - (59 posts)
Mary Ann Nichols: What Direction Was Polly Travelling When She Was Killed? - (4 posts)
Klosowski, Severin (George Chapman): special k and George yard - (4 posts)
Scene of the Crimes: The Bucks Row Project Summary Report. - (3 posts)
A6 Murders: A6 Rebooted - (2 posts)
Motive, Method and Madness: JtR was Law Enforcement Hypothesis - (2 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Edit: Chris
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Edit: Chris
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Edit: Chris
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Ripper Discussions > Suspects > Maybrick, James

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1061  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:00 AM
Mike J. G. Mike J. G. is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Aigburth, Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
Yes, looks like the geezer in that pic needs some Vitamin D, looks very pale to me.
That's just the light reflecting off my awesome physique, Kaz. Maybe if you ever got up of out of the computer chair for a few hours, you'd look nearly a 5th as good as I do.

I notice a lot of trolling and not a lot of refuting. Interesting, but unsurprising.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1062  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:00 AM
Kaz Kaz is offline
Detective
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J. G. View Post

Here's a serious question, would you ever dare say any of this to me in person? I doubt it, and if you ever want to try, pop down to the conference in Liverpool and hit me with a PM.

Heres one back at ya, if you spent less time in the gym and more time working maybe you'd have the 25 for the answers you chew my ear off for... day in day out...

I retired at 40, hard work comes in many guises...mate!
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1063  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:04 AM
Mike J. G. Mike J. G. is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Aigburth, Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
Heres one back at ya, if you spent less time in the gym and more time working maybe you'd have the 25 for the answers you chew my ear off for... day in day out...

I retired at 40, hard work comes in many guises...mate!
Kaz, I work all over the UK providing security for sporting events, concerts and conferences, as well as providing training for companies that require it. Don't you worry about me, old chap

You start worrying about how utterly pathetic you look to everyone reading your gibberish and be grateful I didn't report your now second post about Asperger's.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1064  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:06 AM
Kaz Kaz is offline
Detective
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J. G. View Post
Kaz, I work all over the UK providing security for sporting events, concerts and conferences, as well as providing training for companies that require it. Don't you worry about me, old chap

You start worrying about how utterly pathetic you look to everyone reading your gibberish and be grateful I didn't report your now second post about Asperger's.

So nows not a good time to mention the steroid abuse?

Somethings going on mate...seriously, you have many issues, they're pouring out of your posts like water.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1065  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:08 AM
Mike J. G. Mike J. G. is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Aigburth, Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
So nows not a good time to mention the steroid abuse?

Somethings going on mate...seriously, you have many issues, they're pouring out of your posts like water.
No roids for me, Kaz, I've boxed for 11 years and have worked hard for my physique. I live well, cheers. Would you like to exchange social-media info and you can see how swell I am, and I can see how utterly pathetic you truly are?

Now. are you gonna keep acting like a weasel or are you going to get back on-topic? I mean, I know you've shown your true emotional colours and have embarrassed yourself by mocking Asperger's, but let's ignore that like you ignore basic probability, eh?
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1066  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:11 AM
barnflatwyngarde barnflatwyngarde is offline
Detective
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 355
Default

Kaz and Mike, for Pete's sake please rein it in!

These boards are awash with uncalled for rudeness, they don't need any more.

A modicum of respect, while disagreeing with a fellow poster is surely what is required.

And yes, I am an old Hippy!
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1067  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Kaz Kaz is offline
Detective
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J. G. View Post
No roids for me, Kaz, I've boxed for 11 years and have worked hard for my physique. I live well, cheers. Would you like to exchange social-media info and you can see how swell I am, and I can see how utterly pathetic you truly are?

Now. are you gonna keep acting like a weasel or are you going to get back on-topic? I mean, I know you've shown your true emotional colours and have embarrassed yourself by mocking Asperger's, but let's ignore that like you ignore basic probability, eh?

I haven't mocked the condition. Have merely mocked your inability to understand other peoples view points.

Your world seems very black and white (bit like your unimpressive AV pic..)
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1068  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:13 AM
Mike J. G. Mike J. G. is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Aigburth, Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
Kaz and Mike, for Pete's sake please rein it in!

These boards are awash with uncalled for rudeness, they don't need any more.

A modicum of respect, while disagreeing with a fellow poster is surely what is required.

And yes, I am an old Hippy!
I'm not the one diverting the topic away, mate. I think if you follow the posts, I'm the one trying to keep it on topic, yet Kaz is waxing nonsensical about Asperger's, something worthy of a post report, imho.

Kaz does this because he/she cannot handle the fact that he/she has no leg to stand on in this "debate."
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1069  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:15 AM
Mike J. G. Mike J. G. is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Aigburth, Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
I haven't mocked the condition. Have merely mocked your inability to understand other peoples view points.

Your world seems very black and white (bit like your unimpressive AV pic..)
You don't seem to have a view-point, and you cement that by continually avoiding addressing literally every question I've asked, to weakly and meekly tell me to read a book. If you're not open to debate, then by all means, log off, because otherwise, you're trolling.

LOL @ "my unimpressive physique", you probably look like a wet noodle
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #1070  
Old 09-14-2017, 08:15 AM
Kaz Kaz is offline
Detective
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J. G. View Post
I'm not the one diverting the topic away, mate. I think if you follow the posts, I'm the one trying to keep it on topic, yet Kaz is waxing nonsensical about Asperger's, something worthy of a post report, imho.

Kaz does this because he/she cannot handle the fact that he/she has no leg to stand on in this "debate."

Take a Valium...or something.

Report away. I'm only stating facts, you're an angry little man who has no respect for others opinions. fact.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.