Michael Hawley & Jack the Ripper Suspect: Dr. Francis Tumblety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Hawley & Jack the Ripper Suspect: Dr. Francis Tumblety

Rippercast welcomes back to the show researcher and author Michael Hawley to discuss his new book 'Jack the Ripper Suspect-Dr. Francis Tumblety'.

Available to stream or download now from the link below, or in the favorite podcast app of your choice.

Thanks once again to Michael Hawley for appearing on the show.

And thank you for listening!

JM

Thank you an interesting listen.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

A great podcast, I’m hoping my copy of the book finally arrives this week.

The most imprtant question of all was left out.

Who is better looking the bloke who helped him rescearch or his better looking twin.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi,
        I am not a Tumblety enthusiast , however this retained my interest from start to finish.
        Without a doubt he was a strange individual, but the world was/is full of such people.
        But we simply do not know the perpetrators identity , so he is as good a suspect as all the rest.
        Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
          Hi,
          I am not a Tumblety enthusiast , however this retained my interest from start to finish.
          Without a doubt he was a strange individual, but the world was/is full of such people.
          But we simply do not know the perpetrators identity , so he is as good a suspect as all the rest.
          Regards Richard.
          I'm not a T man either, but congrats to Mike on his book, the research that went into it and the new stuff he found.
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
          X