A theory on GH for JtR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versa View Post
    4. For me at least the Toppy/GH issue is unresolved and regardless of that it doesn't actually matter a great deal if Toppy was THE George Hutchinson... Yes people can shout about his name being 'besmirched' but the bottom line is somebodys name will be besmirched by this and if our fear of besmirching someone's name stops us researching them then we might as well give up now....

to me it does matter if Toppy is GH, because this person was a loving family man, from what i know ( but i probably dont know enough about him yet)

because when you realise what JTR did to Eddowes/Kelly, then GH would have been a nasty piece of work and more like W.Bury/ Chapman. he would definitely have appeared strange and disturbing to anybody that knew him.

unfortunately, we dont know anything much about GH personality, but at the very least he would behave like an odd ball.... none of this is mentioned

i dont think this GH that we all know is JTR, my guess is that he is either telling the truth or he wasn't there !

GH definitely appears as guilty as hell, but then you would do if you were lieing so badly, plus he's not exactly a rocket scientist either; so he's not smart enough to lie well. Abberline dismissed him later on, so he was probably lieing.

but, he might also be telling the truth, he simply saw something so outrageous that it wasn't believed later on as time passed, so the LA DE DA Jew might indeed have been an accurate sighting, because stranger things in life do happen !

it's very complicated, but this GH is either someone else or he's not JTR, because i can not see a ``stay at home family guy`` being JTR.... not even close!

anyone who is a strong believer in H being JTR, can forget researching the crimes, because anyone could have done this, he fits perfectly, only look very closely at his home life, because this will be the biggest clue of all

but my guess is that this has already been done and nothing has turned up, or it would already have been mentioned here
    Last edited by Malcolm X; 09-16-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Mask of Sanity...

George Hutchinson:

-Lived in the immediate vicinity
      -Places himself at the murder sight on the night of MK's murder(corraberated by Sarah Lewis)
      -Admitted he Knew MK , a known prostitute, and therefor probably knew/mingled with other prostitutes.
      -Gave a highly improbable detailed description of a "suspect"
      -skipped the inquest

also:
      -Was out of work-was this the trigger/stressor that started the killing?
      -Along with the GSG and the shouting of "lipski" was the only originator of evidence that implicated a jew.
      -matched majority of witness description in size and age and nationality
      -probably knew whitechapel like the back of his hand

I think that in his mind (if GH was JtR) he knew he was seen well for the first time the night of the double event and along with the fact that those witnesses were jewish, was the catalyst that led to the implication of jews with the GSG and jewish A-man.

Mr. Normal threw down some nice stuff there y’all. GH may not be the ripper but there are some circumstantial eye openers. As for the contention that JTR couldn’t be a normal bloke, I think the Ab-Normal one (no pun intended) also mentioned other serials that had seemingly typical lives. Most are loners however, and I expect the ripper was also, but it’s not a given.

IF you think GH could be Lawende’s rough sailor and he definitely could be BS man, I think, then we’re onto something. We don’t know if he was fair of mustache and as I recall all we have are newspaper sketches, in these he looks like a fat faced guy without a mustache (Again from memory).

As for Hutch/Toppy, I do think it harder to troll in the middle of the night and then come home with blood and guts to a houseful of wife/kids but again, like everything else, it can’t be ruled out.

I also don’t think it a huge stretch to infer that the ripper was a Jew hating Gentile as again, there are compelling circumstances…

Greg

Comment

• because when you realise what JTR did to Eddowes/Kelly, then GH would have been a nasty piece of work and more like W.Bury/ Chapman. he would definitely have appeared strange and disturbing to anybody that knew him.

unfortunately, we dont know anything much about GH personality, but at the very least he would behave like an odd ball.... none of this is mentioned
        This struck a chord with me, and I absolutely don't agree with you.

I was thinking of the murders of Jo Yeates in Bristol last Christmas, and Sian
        (can't remember her surname) in Swindon , last Summer.

The first person pulled in by the Police in the Case of Jo Yeates was her Landlord. The papers went to town on the poor bloke, inferring his 'guilt,' in advance of any arrest , on the basis that he was 'an odd ball' who had once had 'blue hair', was 'a batchelor', 'read poetry' (I think that he taught literature), and sent his washing home to his mum, while she was alive.

I remember being horrified by the treatment of this man, by the media (I think that they probably ruined his life), and trying to argue with my Mother
        that the character assassination of Jo Yeates' Landlord was based on no evidence at all (that's what debating on Casebook does for you !), and her reply to me was "But he is an 'Oddball' (cased closed for her).

So I had a secret satisfaction when the bloke arrested for the murder (and not a 'crime of passion' -( this man did his best to hide the body, and all traces, and keep silent during the search), was an architect (my Father and Brother are both architects), with a regular girlfriend and doing normal things like visiting close family at Christmas.

Sian was killed by a man who probably was a Serial Killer (he had killed a random woman before, and we might find out about other victims at his trial).
        Her murderer was a 'family man', and a taxi driver who had probably driven
        thousands of people without them finding him 'strange and disturbing'.

GH definitely appears as guilty as hell, but then you would do if you were lieing so badly, plus he's not exactly a rocket scientist either; so he's not smart enough to lie well. Abberline dismissed him later on, so he was probably lieing.
        Once again: Danilo Restivo. Not smart and not a 'rocket scientist'. But smart enough to 'double think', smart enough to construct an alibi, and smart enough to convince the Police of his innocence during his initial interview (as a witness).

it's very complicated, but this GH is either someone else or he's not JTR, because i can not see a ``stay at home family guy`` being JTR.... not even close!
        I don't think that Hutch was Toppy, however Hutch needn't have appeared as as 'strange and disturbing', nor an ''Oddball' to the people that knew him, nor to the Police.
        Last edited by Rubyretro; 09-16-2011, 07:42 PM.
        http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
          to me it does matter if Toppy is GH, because this person was a loving family man, from what i know ( but i probably dont know enough about him yet)

because when you realise what JTR did to Eddowes/Kelly, then GH would have been a nasty piece of work and more like W.Bury/ Chapman. he would definitely have appeared strange and disturbing to anybody that knew him.

i dont think this GH that we all know is JTR, my guess is that he is either telling the truth or he wasn't there !

but, he might also be telling the truth, he simply saw something so outrageous that it wasn't believed later on as time passed, so the LA DE DA Jew might indeed have been an accurate sighting, because stranger things in life do happen !

anyone who is a strong believer in H being JTR, can forget researching the crimes, because anyone could have done this, he fits perfectly, only look very closely at his home life, because this will be the biggest clue of all

but my guess is that this has already been done and nothing has turned up, or it would already have been mentioned here
          Hi Malcom
          For me the whole Hutch/Toppy debate is irrelevant. There have been many, many serial killers who appeared on the surface to have had a "normal" family and personal life. Actually, one could suggest that it was this appearance of normalcy that fooled his victims into thinking he was safe to go with into a dark alley way-even at the height of the ripper scare. And if GH was the ripper his apparent normalcy or "mask of sanity" as GB put it may help also explain why the police (Abberline) beleived his story initially and never suspected him of being JtR.
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Certainly, Abby- and Greg.
            Last edited by Rubyretro; 09-16-2011, 08:43 PM.
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post

I don't think that Hutch was Toppy, however Hutch needn't have appeared as as 'strange and disturbing', nor an ''Oddball' to the people that knew him, nor to the Police.
              I don't know about Hutch being Toppy, I don't think he was a killer though.
              It should pretty-well go without saying these days that Serial Killers do show a public face when required, and a private face when they choose. They don't need to have a split personality. I suspect this is part of their make-up in that they know what they do is wrong.

Have you heard of our own recent Serial Killer in Ontario (Can), Colonel Russell Williams (ex-Colonel now).

They called Williams a true Jekyll & Hyde, Commander of Canada's largest Air Force Base by day, sexual predator by night.

"Williams took thousands of explicit photographs of himself at crime scenes — wearing women's and girls' lingerie, and masturbating on their beds — which he put in a complex file folder system with a date stamp.
              Thousands of explicit photos taken by Col. Russell Williams show his sexual obsession escalated from break-ins to sexual assaults and murder, an Ontario court hears after he pleads guilty to 88 charges.

Williams demonstrated signs of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), being meticulous over minute details which only had importance to him in his predator phase. Apparently, his ever-loving wife who he doted on had no idea of his other persona.

Regards, Jon S.
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• i do not disagree with any of you and this is the problem i'm having, because Peter Sutcliffe appeared normal as well, as did Ted Bundy etc etc.

But the problem with GH as the ripper is, no more Ripper murders whilst he's still around and he fits the profile of a ``stay at home loving family man`` a bit too well..... it looks like JTR left Whitechapel, or died etc, the murders are stopping too quickly, the storm as passed with the death of Kelly!

to raise my suspicion i would expect to read about GH:- ``he was a loving family man, but had to do a lot of travelling as part of his employment, he was away from home quite often, but was always with us at Xmas``...... something like this, i guess right now that we dont know enough about GH.

one of the problems with GH, is that his statement looks so suspicious, in so many ways, but it could also be the truth, i personally see his statement as that of JTR, because he has stalked her perfectly for a break in later on that night. in fact, i can see him killing her easily....

but, it's not him acting normal at home, it's his boring 8 to 5 stay at home lifestyle, that tends to rule him out.

i can make him fit as JTR easily, but something tells me ``sods law``, that it's not as easy as this, my guess is if this GH is JTR then the killer is definitely TOPPY, because the signatures look too close to me.

i sound confused............. yea' i am, who isn't !
                Last edited by Malcolm X; 09-17-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X