No announcement yet.

Bury the most logical Suspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides Ed Kemper, are there any other serial killers who have killed "loved ones" or family members using the exact MO as there victims who were complete strangers?

Comment

According to this:

From the lower end of the wound opening into the abdomen, on the left side were several superficial cuts little more than penetrating the cuticle, and running down to the pubis. Running downwards from the centre of the pubis to the outer side of the left labium was an incised wound 2 ½ inches in length penetrating the skin and fat. On the inner side of the right labium was a wound 2 inches in length penetrating the skin. Beginning about an inch behind the anus was an incised wound running forwards and to the left into the perineum, and dividing the sphincter muscle.

Bury is the suspect #1

With that above, his suspect status outweighs all other suspects combined

The Baron

Comment

Apart from the facts that Bury’s victim was his wife and not a prostitute.
        Apart from the fact that her throat wasn’t cut.
        Apart from the fact that the cuts were shallower than the rippers.
        Apart from the fact that he owned up as opposed to the ripper who avoided capture.
        Apart from the fact that he used a rope to strangle her.
        Apart from the fact that he hid the body in a trunk.

Apart from that then yeah exactly the same.....guilty as charged. Well done Baron
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          Apart from the facts that Bury’s victim was his wife and not a prostitute.
          Apart from the fact that her throat wasn’t cut.
          Apart from the fact that the cuts were shallower than the rippers.
          Apart from the fact that he owned up as opposed to the ripper who avoided capture.
          Apart from the fact that he used a rope to strangle her.
          Apart from the fact that he hid the body in a trunk.

Apart from that then yeah exactly the same.....guilty as charged. Well done Baron
          You make some good points Herlock but Bury's wife was a prostitute. Also it is perfectly possible a ligature was used by the Ripper. And if Bury was the Ripper then the Ripper didn't evade capture.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

You make some good points Herlock but Bury's wife was a prostitute. Also it is perfectly possible a ligature was used by the Ripper. And if Bury was the Ripper then the Ripper didn't evade capture.
            Hi John,

Fair points of course.

I certainly don’t dismiss Bury as a suspect; far from it and I certainly wouldn’t mock or criticise anyone for favouring him. I think that he’s one of the very few suspects worth looking at but, and this goes for every suspect for me, I can never understand when it’s taken to ‘game over’ level which it has been by some on Bury.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi John,

Fair points of course.

I certainly don’t dismiss Bury as a suspect; far from it and I certainly wouldn’t mock or criticise anyone for favouring him. I think that he’s one of the very few suspects worth looking at but, and this goes for every suspect for me, I can never understand when it’s taken to ‘game over’ level which it has been by some on Bury.

Hi Herlock

Good Post. While I favour Bury as a suspect. I agree it is certainly not game over and I think that anyone who says that is not looking at the evidence.

Cheers John

Comment

Again I say, there was no sawdust found at any of the crime scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                  Considering Bury spent most of the time when he was allegedly working getting drunk it hardly rules Bury out.

Comment

OK, fair enough. He wasn't working late into the night and early morning when he killed. And if he was, he probably had a broom and dust bin. Seriously, it would have been a perfect cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                      No sawdust in the back yard of 29, Hanbury Street?

Comment

bury is one of about half dozen least weak suspects. of course his candidature would rule out mckenzie as a ripper victim, which is my biggest issue with him as the ripper.
                        "Is all that we see or seem
                        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

No sawdust in the back yard of 29, Hanbury Street?
                          Not unless it was left by John McCarthy, the furniture maker.

Comment

Working...
                          X