Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
    Chainz,

Not only Brown, but he also included a woman found in the Hudson river (I think), but he doesn't give a date or a name.

I like Kelly as suspect, but the detective work was shoddy.

Mike
    Hey Michael,

I thought his list was something like this:
    1. Sarah Kelly
    4. Martha Tabram
    5. Polly Nichols
    6. Annie Chapman
    7. Liz Stride
    8. Catherine Eddowes
    9. Mary Jeanette Kelly
    10. Carrie Brown
    I can't recall who Detective Norris said his two and three were. Does anyone remember from watching the show?
    Jordan

Comment

Chainz,

A nameless woman was mentioned, in passing, who was found just before Brown, and in New York as well. It was only in passing so seemed like nonsense to me.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        Hi Ripper
        Kelly. He is as good a suspect as any other.

Known murderer of woman by knife, local-knew area well, quite the slippery fellow,user of prostitutes, had Mommy issues, contemporary person of interest, fits witness description, escaped just prior to the murders and deemed INSANE.

He was crazy allright, like a fox.
        Hi Abby.....

Not as good a suspect as Grainger. Nowhere near.

Grainger stabs a woman on the street after wandering round looking for a lodging house with her.....and is caught red handed by the police. He is possibly ID'd by Lawende as the man seen with Eddowes.

Now even if you take out the Lawende ID.....there is no one (among the suspects) who has form for trying to drag a woman down an alley before stabbing her. Different to Kelly's domestic. And you have people offering someone like Ischenschmidt due to threats etc....or Druitt due to his suicide.....or Tumblety etc......Grainger is a bloke who actually has form for trawling pubs to pick up a woman before stabbing her in the street....fortunately for her the police caught him in the act.

The only reason I can think for Grainger not being talked about more is that people don't want to think it was just some Irish bloke who trawled the pubs treating women....wandered the streets with them....before cutting them up when given the opportunity....would spil the mystery I suppose.....but based on what I've read on here.....and elsewhere.....there is no one who fits the bill like Grainger.

Comment

Of the two men I would say Kelly makes a better suspect than Mann, but I believe both men deserve further investigation.
          "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
            Chainz,

A nameless woman was mentioned, in passing, who was found just before Brown, and in New York as well. It was only in passing so seemed like nonsense to me.

Mike
            Hey Michael,
            I couldn't really remember the order Detective Norris said them in. I know it is a sequence of ten with Brown being the tenth. I just can't remember the other two and besides how do you chose which two to pick? I agree it seems flimsy.
            Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
              Hi Abby.....

Not as good a suspect as Grainger. Nowhere near.

Grainger stabs a woman on the street after wandering round looking for a lodging house with her.....and is caught red handed by the police. He is possibly ID'd by Lawende as the man seen with Eddowes.

Now even if you take out the Lawende ID.....there is no one (among the suspects) who has form for trying to drag a woman down an alley before stabbing her. Different to Kelly's domestic. And you have people offering someone like Ischenschmidt due to threats etc....or Druitt due to his suicide.....or Tumblety etc......Grainger is a bloke who actually has form for trawling pubs to pick up a woman before stabbing her in the street....fortunately for her the police caught him in the act.

The only reason I can think for Grainger not being talked about more is that people don't want to think it was just some Irish bloke who trawled the pubs treating women....wandered the streets with them....before cutting them up when given the opportunity....would spil the mystery I suppose.....but based on what I've read on here.....and elsewhere.....there is no one who fits the bill like Grainger.
              Thats interesting, who is this Grainger suspect?
              Jordan

Comment

Working...
              X