Sending Good Wishes to Paul Begg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Good Wishes to Paul Begg...

Paul Begg is apparently in the hospital and not well. If you pray, send him a prayer. If you believe in good vibes, send them to him. If you just want to extend him good wishes, send them on.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Unashamed

Whatever entity there might be, intercede please for Paul....

Dave

Comment

Pulling for you over here, Paul.

Dave

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Ally.
        “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

My best wishes to Paul and his family at this time...
          Jack the Ripper Writers -- An online community of crime writers and historians.

http://ripperwriters.aforumfree.com

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...nd-black-magic

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with you and yours Paul.

Comment

I am sorry to hear this. I hold Paul in the highest esteem and consult his works if not daily then certainly most days.

My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Phil

Comment

Best wishes to Paul Begg, a gentleman and a scholar, all my hope for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hi all,

Paul went into hospital at Maidstone, Kent, in early March with acute pneumonia.

Once this was treated the doctors discovered some growths on his spine which were causing serious pain and a nasty build up of fluid; he was transferred to Guy's in London at the end of April where there were removed and the fluid drained.

Sadly it resulted in him being paralysed from the waist down. He went back to Maidstone late May for a few weeks and is currently in Stoke Mandeville under going heavy rehabilitation work to give him as much mobility as possible.

At this moment in time he's still unable to walk and it's not known whether he will be able to in the future, but he is actually quite cheerful and is adjusting to his situation. The likelihood is that once he's completed his rehab he'll be able to go home.

Best wishes
                  Adam

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
                    Hi all,

Paul went into hospital at Maidstone, Kent, in early March with acute pneumonia.

Once this was treated the doctors discovered some growths on his spine which were causing serious pain and a nasty build up of fluid; he was transferred to Guy's in London at the end of April where there were removed and the fluid drained.

Sadly it resulted in him being paralysed from the waist down. He went back to Maidstone late May for a few weeks and is currently in Stoke Mandeville under going heavy rehabilitation work to give him as much mobility as possible.

At this moment in time he's still unable to walk and it's not known whether he will be able to in the future, but he is actually quite cheerful and is adjusting to his situation. The likelihood is that once he's completed his rehab he'll be able to go home.

Best wishes
                    Adam
                    Hi Adam,
                    thank you for the update, it is good to know Paul is in good spirits and getting the care he needs
                    Jenni
                    “be just and fear not”

Comment

My best wishes to Paul for a quick and full recovery

David Green
                      A true crime book without an index is itself a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
                        Hi all,

Best wishes
                        Adam
                        To follow on from Adams post, I visited Paul in Guys early May, days after the initial op.

He was still very tired, for obvious reasons, and our chat was interrupted by various assessments being done, however it was the same old Paul, sharp as a tack despite the medication.

And I could tell he enjoyed the mass of young Nurses pampering after him.

Monty
                        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Get well soon Paul Begg. A true scholar and gentleman.

Comment

Hi Paul,

Every good wish for a full and speedy recovery.

Simon
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Paul.
                              This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                              X