Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Simon Wood 27 minutes ago.
Torso Killings: torso maps - by Fisherman 37 minutes ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Darryl Kenyon 38 minutes ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by rjpalmer 1 hour and 9 minutes ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Sam Flynn 2 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Joshua Rogan 2 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Torso Killings: torso maps - (23 posts)
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - (22 posts)
Other: Book on antique medical specimens - (1 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Social Chat > Shades of Whitechapel

Old 03-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Cadet

Talking

quote: There's virtually no doubt that he was guilty,

Mmh, Bela Kiss was never captured and put on trial - and Bela in New York is pure speculation - more often than we like to think about crime does pay... - at least Bela died sometime, unharmed... - it seems that he was clever, very clever - and lucky...

kind regards and good night

Paul O'Henry

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.

Nelson Mandela
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Detective

Daytona Beach has got me thinking...but I've already put my profile on the site *he boasts*.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:48 AM
Cadet

Angry ear dkk ons

I am coming out of my closet after 31 years of being scared to tell my story I will find every chat forum every blog every where until the dectectives call me and tell me that I have the wrong guy. First off I will not tell my name nor will I tell you the suspects full name. This starts for me back in 77 I was eight my friend and I told our parents we were going to spend the night at each others house that meant we were free to wonder the world. "I also want to throw in, this is a true story it really happened to my friend and I" any how back to the story we were riding our bikes on the streets of fair oaks california as we went down the street we decided to cut thru the elementry school the name of the school is called Dewey elementry. As we got to the other side of the school we came to the street called eagle it was a dead end street and at the end of the street which is where we started we looked over to the left as we rode by on our schwin candy apple red bikes we saw this person in a ski mask we kept riding on and stopped about three hundred feet past the EAR we looked at each other and said that is the east area rapist, my friend said lets go back so we did. As we got to this guy we yelled your the rapist over and over a few times then all of the sudden my friend said go run hurry he is coming after us. This guy came running after us I was laughing at first but then my friend said he got into a car and my friend said go he's in a car that scared the Hell out of us, all i remember is riding faster and faster as we got to the other end of eagle we truned left onto cardinal now we were heading west down the street toward Del campo high and our homes. as we got to the corner of cardnial and ashfield way thats where the EAR caught my friend. He told me to get the F back over here he took his mask off and said to me you hold both bikes then he said with his arm around my friends neck you know who I am and I know you two are , if you tell anyone who I am i will kill you little F****. There is more to the story but I will wait. His first name is STEVE and he lived in fair oaks for three to four more years. Steve you know who I am and your an old guy now and I am not afraid of you anymore its time for you to come out and pay for your actions your a killer and a rapist. Your also nothing more than a thug and if you were young now doing the same things you were doing back then you would be BUSTED. there is so much more to tell about you but I will wait.

PS how does it feel to be hunted EAR/ONS/DKK . You can call me the EAR-Hunter see you at the trial of the orange county killings.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Constable

Red face Gatton Murders 1898

Hi. You name them they were mentioned as the killer/s.( Father, brother/s weirdo Catholic let's do them all why I don't know); brother-in-law, Rienzi reading butcher's man, gang of 10......20 because slain man was a philanderer and besmircher of good girls. It's a as big a mystery here as Jack was in London. Same families live in the area. The large gravestone is well cared for in the cemetery. Who done it?

Cheers
Old 03-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Detective

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ler/article.do

Now THIS is interesting...
Old 03-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Constable

Default Unsolved nonJtR serial killer cases

Here are a couple of others for you.
The Villaseca Axe Murders in Villaseca ,Iowa which happend in the 1900s .A whole family was murdered by an axe as well as a friend or two of the family's
children. Millers Parnaromal and several other groups have done ghost investigations there,and if you Google the case,there is information on several possible suspects,but no one has really ever been convicted of the crime which is still a mystery.
The Servant Girl Annilahtor of Austin,Texas,who killed several domestic servants in the 1880s or 90s and was never caught.
There was an axe murder of a family in Giddings,Texas,around the same time period who was never caught.Whether there was a connection,who knows.But the website,www.texasescapes.com has information on various towns.If in the search you type in Giddings,they have a history of the town,and a photo of people standing in front of the home of the murder victims.

Still early,so my brain is a bit foggy,but I'll think of some others sooner or later.
Yes,I've heard of the AxeMan of New Orleans and the Kingsbury Run Killer.
Thanks,I'll have to look up the Alphabet Murders,don't recall anything about it right now.
And yes,it was supposed to be a movie on tv,but not sure when it was shown.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Sergeant

I've always found the Lake Bodom murders quite interesting (although it's more of a mass murder than a serial killing)
Old 03-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Commisioner

Welcome Holly,

Yes, the servant girl murders are very interesting and Ripper related in a fashion.

Villisca gets mentioned as possibly some of suspected serial killer Henry Moore's murders. I think it's mentioned on the non-serial killer mystery thread.

Thanks for the other information.

Stan Reid
Old 03-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Commisioner

Hi Magpie,

True! I remember discussing that one on a similar pre-crash thread.

Stan Reid
Old 03-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Sergeant

That's right Stan

It's one of those "officially still open, but we're pretty sure who did it" kind of cases, like Bob Crane etc.