No announcement yet.

They All Love Jack: Busting the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has discovered who the Ripper is..Jolly good,we can forget all the others then.
    Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
      He has discovered who the Ripper is..Jolly good,we can forget all the others then.
      Richard.
      Considering how many people have "Solved" the case recently, how do we SOLVE the question of who is right and who is wrong.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

By using your name,Gut instinct''

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Considering how many people have "Solved" the case recently, how do we SOLVE the question of who is right and who is wrong.
          If anyone with at least 8 years serious experience contacts me,I am prepared to give them sufficient information to convince them.

Prefer published author.

Strictly confidential basis.No information to be leaked,other than "case solved".

If there are more than one applicant,I'll post the "winner".

My current "first pick" would be Simon Wood.

Neither of the Maybricks were Jack,so I'm still safe from this new book....it seems.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
            If anyone with at least 8 years serious experience contacts me,I am prepared to give them sufficient information to convince them.

Prefer published author.

Strictly confidential basis.No information to be leaked,other than "case solved".

If there are more than one applicant,I'll post the "winner".

My current "first pick" would be Simon Wood.

Neither of the Maybricks were Jack,so I'm still safe from this new book....it seems.
            So gracious of you. . .

Comment

I started way back in 1965, maybe earlier, have been a member of casebook since about 1999, communicated with well known authors, and Criminologists over the years,, Do I qualify?..LOL
              Regards Richard.

Comment

You can throw your hat in the ring.

Prefer someone who I can work with.LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
                  So gracious of you. . .
                  Thanks Dane.

Quality of applicants has been very high.

Couldn't wish for better.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                    Thanks Dane.

Quality of applicants has been very high.

Couldn't wish for better.
                    I'll be honest. I still am not sure I grasp exactly what you are trying to do. You have some evidence that "proves" who JTR was and want to work with someone to write a book?

Comment

I'll be honest. I still am not sure I grasp exactly what you are trying to do. You have some evidence that "proves" who JTR was and want to work with someone to write a book?
                      My interest is in getting the movie made properly.
                      Not interested in being grouped in with the last two disasters.

I have known who Jack the Ripper was for 8 years.
                      No ifs,buts or maybes.

Anyone who is interested in the real story will require an excellent working knowledge of the case and has likely been published.

There are options for two books.

The income from either would be insignificant to me.

Intend throwing the rights in the package for the production team.

They are however up for grabs,if a suitable writer/s emerges.

I am simply offering the opportunity to someone to get an insight into the real story and declaring "case solved".

Trust I am posting in the right manner given this thread's title.

Been around long enough to know most established views of significant Ripperologists.

A few of them have been informed of Jack the Ripper's identity over the years.

Comment

It's probably considered thread hijacking since this thread is for a specific book coming out. I'm sure moderators will not be thrilled for it to turn into a recruitment thread.

I am however curious, the film is supposed to be a documentary right? I mean, a drama isn't going to scream case closed to anyone anymore than From Hell did. This is why I assumed it was a book you were after. I mean, normally the book comes first, you get tons of press, case solved, etc etc, then you sell the movie rights. The skipping straight to the dramatic film is certainly an interesting way of doing it. I don't know why but I like you. Maybe it's the extreme confidence without posting any proof whatsoever. I would certainly like to see someone come back and post case solved however, then things would get interesting!

Comment

I've been trying to get a screen play for my story for years.

Comment

It's probably considered thread hijacking since this thread is for a specific book coming out. I'm sure moderators will not be thrilled for it to turn into a recruitment thread.
                            I seek the best screenwriter available.

Do you reckon I'm attempting to recruit Simon Wood for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                              I've been trying to get a screen play for my story for years.
                              I had my storyline with Jan Sardi a few Decembers ago.

Unfortunately one of his parents died at that time.

Meh.

Life.
                              Last edited by DJA; 08-18-2015, 04:03 PM. Reason: December

Comment

And

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                                It seems that all Ripper books fall into one of three categories:

1. They identify the real Ripper;

2. They argue that the Ripper never actually existed or;

3. There was a cover up of the Ripper's real identity.

You pays your money and you takes your chances.

c.d.
                                ...and you can'ts tell de players wit out de program.

And I agree with Dane, perhaps because we are both from Louisiana: we adore confidence
                                Last edited by Rosemary; 08-21-2015, 02:38 PM.
                                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Working...
                                X