distances between kills.odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batman View Post
    That's solid Moore. JtR birthed the 20th Century and left his mark as a 'god' for eternity. He appears as a head in the sky to influence Ian Brady. He speaks to Sutcliffe to turn him into the Yorkshire Ripper.

There is a problem with this though. Serial killers existed long before JtR was on the scene. What was new was media coverage.

Stephen Knight figured out two things and so did Moore...

JtR sells newspapers.
    Royalty sells newspapers.

Combine both and you can't stop that from selling itself.

A well-thought-out cash-in.
    yes I know Moore had his Gull inspire Sutcliffe and Brady. But that is all. He never mentions an increase in serial killers. And you would have to go some way to prove that there were the same number of serial killers before Jack as there are today. There are conservative estimates of 50 serial killers in the US at any one time. Some say more.

It is a fact that serial killers are inspired by those that come before them. Logically this would demonstrate an increase in serial killers.

And not just that. The killings have increased the delight of serial murder in the minds of the public. And that is truly a wicked spell to cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      (i said)Consider this: While laying down my evidence on this forum I happened to watch a DVD called THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON. JACK WHITTER is a presidential aide who gets bitten by a wolf and becomes a werewolf and goes around killing people in Washington. He realises that each kill site forms a pattern. A pentagram (symbol of Venus). He shows this map to his bosses. In the next scene we see a digital clock at 16:21. It instantly clicks to 16:22. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V for Venus(and more). We then see a close up a painting. They close up on a woman holding a red five petalled flower, possibly a rose. Symbol of venus. So we have a Jack killing in a place that starts with W his name is very much like the word WHITE. And we have a scene in which three symbols of Venus are shown in a row.

This clock and painting had nothing to do with the plot. They just seemed to have been thrown in. That's how you would see it. I see more than you.

(you said)Consider this Albie........ITS FICTION!
      Right so there's some weird force stopping fact coming through fiction is there? And yet here we are discussing FROM HELL. A work of fiction.

And you still haven't told me why my evidence is 'irrelevant'.

Any pattern, be it a thumb print whorl or a dna haplotype, is relevant. My pattern clearly points to someone connected to Venus. and oh look we have The Golden Dawn Temple to Isis-Urania! Just started in 1888 not far from the kill zone. Oh dear, what a silly coincidence. Let's not bother with that. Let's poke through Druitt's life looking for clues we can magnify into leads. Let's pour over Sickert paintings and exaggerate anything we find ambiguous there. THAT'S ok to do. But not numbers that actually have something to do with the building blocks of the deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
        yes I know Moore had his Gull inspire Sutcliffe and Brady. But that is all. He never mentions an increase in serial killers. And you would have to go some way to prove that there were the same number of serial killers before Jack as there are today. There are conservative estimates of 50 serial killers in the US at any one time. Some say more.

It is a fact that serial killers are inspired by those that come before them. Logically this would demonstrate an increase in serial killers.

And not just that. The killings have increased the delight of serial murder in the minds of the public. And that is truly a wicked spell to cast.
        There isn't an increase in serial killers.

What happened in the early 80s was the first attempts to look at possible links between unlinked crimes. This threw up a figure which was previously unknown, not that it didn't exist.

A good example of serial killers back in even the dark times was the attribution of some homicides to dark forces like werewolves. No man could possibly do that to a person!, so it had to be something evil. A werewolf on the loose was the explanation back then.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

There isn't an increase in serial killers.

What happened in the early 80s was the first attempts to look at possible links between unlinked crimes. This threw up a figure which was previously unknown, not that it didn't exist.

A good example of serial killers back in even the dark times was the attribution of some homicides to dark forces like werewolves. No man could possibly do that to a person!, so it had to be something evil. A werewolf on the loose was the explanation back then.
          You cannot prove that. It stands to reason if you get a serial killer in the papers and he is never caught and you make his crimes gruesome. People are going to be very interested. That is going to embolden anyone even considering killing women. We know serial killers love to read their own press.

Comment

You cannot prove that. It stands to reason if you get a serial killer in the papers and he is never caught and you make his crimes gruesome. People are going to be very interested. That is going to embolden anyone even considering killing women. We know serial killers love to read their own press.
            I am not going to disagree between a link between the press and some serial killings, but the existence of serial killings before the mainstream press is evident and also before JtR.

For example,

Comment

I am not going to disagree between a link between the press and some serial killings, but the existence of serial killings before the mainstream press is evident and also before JtR.

For example,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Guerrero
              Or Peter Vronsky's very recent book, "Sons of Cain"
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Right so there's some weird force stopping fact coming through fiction is there? And yet here we are discussing FROM HELL. A work of fiction.

And you still haven't told me why my evidence is 'irrelevant'.

Any pattern, be it a thumb print whorl or a dna haplotype, is relevant. My pattern clearly points to someone connected to Venus. and oh look we have The Golden Dawn Temple to Isis-Urania! Just started in 1888 not far from the kill zone. Oh dear, what a silly coincidence. Let's not bother with that. Let's poke through Druitt's life looking for clues we can magnify into leads. Let's pour over Sickert paintings and exaggerate anything we find ambiguous there. THAT'S ok to do. But not numbers that actually have something to do with the building blocks of the deaths.
                I’ve heard it all now. Black magic patterns and coincidental numbers are as important as fingerprints and dna!

Some people have poured over Sickert and Van Gogh paintings Albie but you’ve missed out a significant detail. 99% of ripperologists don’t give them a moments credence.

You’ve mentioned Druitt again for some reason. So why is he suspected by some ax opposed to a group of black magicians.

1. He was mentioned as a likely suspect by a very senior police officer (actually it might have been two.)
                2. He had mental health problems.
                3. He was within walking distance of the murder sites.
                4. His suicide might explain why the murders ceased after Kelly (yes, I know that some believe Mackenzie to have been a victim.)
                5. MacNaughten said that his own family believed him to have been the ripper and we know that MacNaughten had a link to the Druitt family.
                6. If we believe that the killer had some anatomical knowledge then we know that Druitt’s father was a surgeon so he could have picked up the knowledge from him (books etc.)
                7. His description might be said to ‘match’ some possible sightings.

Yes we can’t say that he was guilty but he’s a person of interest at least. How can patterns and coincidental numbers compare? They can be made to fit most things. The numbers 3, 4 and five are important to Freemasons. Those numbers are strewn across the case but no one seriously attaches significance to them do they? And with good reason.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

For example,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Guerrero
                  We are not discussing the existence of serial killers before jack. Rather the number of them. It goes up and down. for instance we know there were a larger number in the late seventies and eighties.

One historian suggests in a new book that the ravages of World War Two might have contributed.

Maybe Jack was a psychological spell and the people behind it have refined this spell so they don't have to stage a serial killer every hundred years.

Comment

I’ve heard it all now. Black magic patterns and coincidental numbers are as important as fingerprints and dna!

Some people have poured over Sickert and Van Gogh paintings Albie but you’ve missed out a significant detail. 99% of ripperologists don’t give them a moments credence.

You’ve mentioned Druitt again for some reason. So why is he suspected by some ax opposed to a group of black magicians.

1. He was mentioned as a likely suspect by a very senior police officer (actually it might have been two.)
                    2. He had mental health problems.
                    3. He was within walking distance of the murder sites.
                    4. His suicide might explain why the murders ceased after Kelly (yes, I know that some believe Mackenzie to have been a victim.)
                    5. MacNaughten said that his own family believed him to have been the ripper and we know that MacNaughten had a link to the Druitt family.
                    6. If we believe that the killer had some anatomical knowledge then we know that Druitt’s father was a surgeon so he could have picked up the knowledge from him (books etc.)
                    7. His description might be said to ‘match’ some possible sightings.

Yes we can’t say that he was guilty but he’s a person of interest at least. How can patterns and coincidental numbers compare? They can be made to fit most things. The numbers 3, 4 and five are important to Freemasons. Those numbers are strewn across the case but no one seriously attaches significance to them do they? And with good reason.
                    I am not saying my evidence(prove it is coincidental- still waiting for you match all my evidence to something other than venus and the ripper)is better than a finger print or dna. I am saying that just because my evidence is numerical does not have the slightest depreciation of it value as evidence.

As for all your evidence of Druitt. Circumstantial. No better than mine.

>>99% of ripperologists don’t give them a moments credence.

Oh you know millions of people? These books sell well. How many books have you sold for your theory? But then you probably don't have a theory.
                    Last edited by albie; 12-05-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I am not saying my evidence(prove it is coincidental- still waiting for you match all my evidence to something other than venus and the ripper)is better than a finger print or dna. I am saying that just because my evidence is numerical does not have the slightest depreciation of it value as evidence.

As for all your evidence of Druitt. Circumstantial. No better than mine.

>>99% of ripperologists don’t give them a moments credence.

Oh you know millions of people?
                      Wrong again.

Everything I said about Druitt is true. And provably so.

He was mentioned as a possible suspect.
                      He was within walking distance of the sites.
                      He did have mental health issues.
                      He did commit suicide after the murder of Kelly.
                      It’s possible that his family did suspect him as there was a link between the two families.

He was the right sort of age, fit and healthy and his appearance was close to some potential sightings.

You have numbers which can be made to appear significant if we try hard enough and ditto patterns. I’m sure that if someone made the effort they could make many ‘connections’ to Freemasonry for example. Or Judaism.

No, I don’t know millions of people but find me someone with a proven knowledge of the case that agrees with your patterns and numbers.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

We are not discussing the existence of serial killers before jack. Rather the number of them. It goes up and down. for instance we know there were a larger number in the late seventies and eighties.

One historian suggests in a new book that the ravages of World War Two might have contributed.

Maybe Jack was a psychological spell and the people behind it have refined this spell so they don't have to stage a serial killer every hundred years.
                        I would expect the numbers to go up as the population increases and because of new identifications.

By the way, linking two serial offender crimes into one, reduces the number.

An example would be East Area Rapist (who also committed 3 known homicides) and the Original Night Stalker (who was a serial murderer). They both turned out to be the same person. So instead of two serial killers, there was just the one.

Comment

Wrong again.

Everything I said about Druitt is true. And provably so.

He was mentioned as a possible suspect.
                          He was within walking distance of the sites.
                          He did have mental health issues.
                          He did commit suicide after the murder of Kelly.
                          It’s possible that his family did suspect him as there was a link between the two families.

He was the right sort of age, fit and healthy and his appearance was close to some potential sightings.

You have numbers which can be made to appear significant if we try hard enough and ditto patterns. I’m sure that if someone made the effort they could make many ‘connections’ to Freemasonry for example. Or Judaism.

No, I don’t know millions of people but find me someone with a proven knowledge of the case that agrees with your patterns and numbers.
                          CIRCUMSTANTIAL

My numbers are real. And could only apply to venus and the ripper, as so with the body parts etc. If you think you can prove me wrong then do so. You know you are wrong.

>>No, I don’t know millions of people but find me someone with a proven knowledge of the case that agrees with your patterns and numbers.

I think we were talking about Druitt. I don't think anyone agrees with me. Because people get so jealous you see. They have been studying Jack for decades and did not stop to think if the body parts taken meant anything.

It was kind of obvious.

But only I saw it. Not them. Envy.

Comment

Here is something about Golden Dawn magic belief.

T H E
                            C O M P L E T E
                            G O L D E N D A W N
                            S Y S T E M O F M A G I C
                            B Y
                            I S R A E L R E G A R D I E

The following is the true attribution of the seven apertures of the head:
                            The right ear is Saturn.
                            The left ear is Jupiter.
                            The right eye is the Sun.
                            The left eye is the Moon.
                            The mouth is Mercury.
                            The right nostril is Mars.
                            The left nostril is Venus.
                            These latter represent here the sonoriferous sense.The right and left eye the luminous sense, as
                            the Sun and Moon are the luminaries of the Macrocosm. The right and left nostrils through which the
                            breath passes, giving strength to the physical body, are under Mars and Venus. The mouth is under
                            Mercury, the messenger and the Speaker.

Eddowes' face was mangled. Practically every feature wounded. All the items on the above list. Strange.

The only parts missing were the nose and the right ear. The right ear is connected to Saturn. This is significant...to anyone who reads David Icke. He believes the planet Saturn beams a certain kind of energy to earth keeping it mentally suppressed. I believe the planet Venus is doing the same.

The only facial part not missing or wounded was the left ear. Connected to Jupiter. Lord of the Gods. Demonstrating? don't know. Doesn't look like I'll get much help here.

Comment

This is significant...to anyone who reads David Icke. He believes the planet Saturn beams a certain kind of energy to earth keeping it mentally suppressed.
                              Quite impressive, for a giant ball of gas.
                              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                Quite impressive, for a giant ball of gas.
                                Have you ever heard the sound Saturn makes? I believe it was NASA's Cassini probe that recorded it. Very eerie.

Hey Everyone, You can find our 4K UHD content and more great space and science shows on: https://www.magellantv.com/genres/spaceThe Cassini spacecraft has be...

He believes this sound is the sound of the Matrix. The same Matrix, apparently, that is preventing anyone from believing my venus theory. See? It works? that's proof.

Comment

Working...
                                X