• Show
Clear All

Good evening,all.

Martha Tabram

Polly Nichols

Annie Chapman

Catherine Eddowes

Mary Kelly

I am unsure about Liz Stride. I just get the feeling that her murder was completely unrelated,more of a domestic situation or a copycat. She just happened to be murdered on the same night as CE.
    Last edited by Nicola; 10-01-2008, 05:16 AM.
    I am quite mad and there's nothing to be done for it.

When your first voice speaks,listen to it. It may save your life one day.

Comment

Of a Type?

I know that this is no way of selecting anyone, but i have always thought that Tabram, Nicholls and Chapman were of a type. there definately were some physical similarities.

Comment

I change my mind. After giving it a lot of thought, I'd add Kelly along with Nichols, Chapman and Eddowes.

Which is ironic considering Stride's mortuary picture reminds me of Jack the Ripper the most.

Comment

Martha Tabram
          Mary Anne Nichols
          Annie Chapmen
          Catherine Eddowes
          Mary Jane Kelly

I think Liz was killed as a victim of domestic and I think Martha Tabram was a trial run.
          CLK

Comment

CLK writes:

"Martha Tabram
            Mary Anne Nichols
            Annie Chapmen
            Catherine Eddowes
            Mary Jane Kelly

I think Liz was killed as a victim of domestic and I think Martha Tabram was a trial run."

...and I think that you either deserve a warm welcome to the boards or a good spanking - for that was MY list you nicked!

The best, still!
            Fisherman

Comment

Hello
              Sorry I didnt realise that I was copying you - Should have looked through thread first.
              CLK

Comment

You´re ever so welcome to that wiew of yours, CLK; in fact, I had not cast my vote on the thread.
                Doesn´t matter much, though - only the fewest will be surprised by my list...

The best, CLK - and keep up the good instincts!

Fisherman

Comment

Tabram, Nichols, Chapman, Eddowes, and possibly Kelly. Stride, I'd say he most probably didn't murder. If I remember correctly, her neck was cut the wrong way. I'm leaning more towards Kelly being a ripper victim than not, but i'm still not completely convinced on it.

Comment

I picked Martha, the C5, Mckenzie,and coles. But I believe the last two to be either the victim of JtR or a copycat.

yours truly
                    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Tabram,Nicholls,Chapman,Eddowes and Mc Kenzie.

Cant make up my mind on Stride so ive left her out,and im thinking Kellys killer was more of a personal thing.Hutchinson?? Barnett??.To me that one seems more personal and the killer got away with it through the JTR series going on.

the more i read/hear about the McKenzie killing the more i think she was a JTR victim.

Comment

Working...
                      X