X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo Lynn.

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"She wasn't pushed down when she was killed. Or rather, she wasn't killed when pushed down."

Very well. Then the cachous came out between this episode and her killing?

Cheers.
    LC
    Of course it is a possibility. Of course she could've had them in her hand the whole time with the express intent of not dropping them. Ha, that could even explain the not loud screams. To much focus on cachous. Apologies.
    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• relation

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"I find it very unlikely that if Stride was murdered early and Dimshitz arrived that early as well that no one noticed any of the goings on until about 1."

But the copper was met BEFORE 1.00. How's that?

You seek a relation between Goldstein and Wess?

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Can't get there from here.

Hello DLDW.

"I'm either confused due to sickness or something doesn't work out here."

The latter, surely.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• O K

Hello Dave.

"I think the murder occurred 1245 or thereabouts, (give or take, to satisfy Brown), and during the whole of Mrs Mortimers vigil and Goldstein's passing, the body was lying in the shadows until Diemschutz turned up at 1am ish..."

That could work fine.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• bottom

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"Of course it is a possibility."

Does it not feel strained, though? She needed to calm down.

"Of course she could've had them in her hand the whole time with the express intent of not dropping them."

If she fell on her bottom, the cachous would have spilled.

"Ha, that could even explain the not loud screams. To much focus on cachous."

Cute.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• About two yards in, on her left side facing the wall, head up the yard, feet towards the gate, knees very slightly drawn up, left arm extended, right arm over the belly, scarf knotted tightly and pulled to the left side, throat cut level with the bottom of it...

I see nothing really inconsistent in that Lynn...just depends exactly where Schwartz was standing before he bolted...of course you'd be right if he'd gone far up the road, but I surmise not...where do you reckon he fled to?...I could never work out where the railway arch was...of course if the Star had it right he could've turned right along Fairclough Street

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Clarity

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"I find it very unlikely that if Stride was murdered early and Dimshitz arrived that early as well that no one noticed any of the goings on until about 1."

But the copper was met BEFORE 1.00. How's that?

You seek a relation between Goldstein and Wess?

Cheers.
                LC
                I meant that if Dimshitz showed up on the scene at 12:46 how did it go unnoticed till just a little before one? I think that Dimshitz might have arrived somewhere around 12:53-12:56. Proof of a relation between Goldstein and the club would be accepted with open arms. However it wouldn't immediately mean they had the type of relationship needed to lie and so forth.
                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Goldstein

Hello (again) DLDW.

Just for you.

Need I say more?

Cheers.
                  LC
                  Attached Files

Comment

• position

Hello Dave. Thanks.

"just depends exactly where Schwartz was standing. . ."

If he were facing West and Liz East, that position which you so accurately described could not have been realised.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• O K

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"I think that Dimshitz might have arrived somewhere around 12:53-12:56."

That's OK.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Absolutes?

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"Of course she could've had them in her hand the whole time with the express intent of not dropping them."

If she fell on her bottom, the cachous would have spilled.

Cute.

Cheers.
                        LC
                        Why must they spill? Have you never fallen with something in your hand and not dropped it? I've executed some acrobatic techniques I was unaware I had to keep from spilling a drink when falling before. This is just a piece of tissue between to fingers. The edge of the hand could be used to try and catch oneself and still not lose the cachous.
                        Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Hi Lynn

So Wess is a Member of the London Society of Compositors on which an L.Goldstein is a committee member. In 1888 it had 7,400 members...even if it's the right Goldstein it's still perfectly feasible they didn't know each other...got anything more Lynn?

All the best

Dave

Comment

• spill

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"Why must they spill? Have you never fallen with something in your hand and not dropped it?"

In my hand? Sure. Between my fingers? Only if someone is grasping at my throat.

Try it, but be CAREFUL.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• tobacco

Hello Dave. Thanks.

The card was amongst his effects.

Wess was in the tobacco business. Now, what was in that black bag of Goldstein's?

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• If he were facing West and Liz East, that position which you so accurately described could not have been realised.
                                I think that would've been roughly their starting off position Lynn, but I surmise that by this stage he's shoved her into the yard, yanking her round so that she's facing more North and he's standing behind her...I think Schwarz is therefore seeing this part of the struggle from behind (looking back) and can't therefore see exactly what's going on...does that work better for you?

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X