Vincent Alias Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C`mon guys !!
    The man has a project he`s completed and promoting. He`s not hanging around the boards spoiling for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
      C`mon guys !!
      The man has a project he`s completed and promoting. He`s not hanging around the boards spoiling for a fight.

Yes Jon,
      But didn't he say exactly the same before. And there was no book.
      If he was ready to publish it would be ok. We could read the work or not, I would and then comment. But it looks like the latest effort is unlikely to work and the work is no nearer publication..

Anyway best to leave it, if he publishes it we can debate seriously.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Yes Jon,
        But didn't he say exactly the same before. And there was no book.
        If he was ready to publish it would be ok. We could read the work or not, I would and then comment. But it looks like the latest effort is unlikely to work and the work is no nearer publication..

Anyway best to leave it, if he publishes it we can debate seriously.

Steve
        Hi Steve

Understood.
        I had to say something as I felt a bit uncomfortable about the stick he was getting. He wasn`t replying and I do worry about the people behind the keyboard. Just one person saying steady chaps may make a difference.
        We are British after all !!

Comment

Hi Steve

Understood.
          I had to say something as I felt a bit uncomfortable about the stick he was getting. He wasn`t replying and I do worry about the people behind the keyboard. Just one person saying steady chaps may make a difference.
          you are a good dude Jon. seriously
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            you are a good dude Jon. seriously

Seconded!!

Steve

Comment

Hey, thanks lads.
              We`re all good guys here.

Comment

Hi Steve

Understood.
                Wow.. I was the only one standing up for him for a long time (and I'm an American!! go figure) But I agree... you are a good guy!!

Steadmund Brand
                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Pffft. Put away the kid gloves. If he wants to tarnish a great artist's legacy with this cockamamie drivel, he has to be prepared for the consequences.

Comment

It reflects to your credit Jon that you show concern for someone who is coming under heavy criticism but....I have to agree with Harry. Dale has come on the forum with the attitude that he’s solved the case. He’s avoided any proper debate and come up with the old ‘you so called experts are stuck with your old ideas that you can’t accept my original thinking etc.’ I think that Dale is being less than honest. I accept though that simply ‘piling on’ serves no purpose so I won’t comment again unless Dale suddenly decides that he really does need to show how Van Gogh committed the Whitechapel Murders from Arles
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

It's interesting that Vincent Van Gogh was in Arles during November 1888, in the company of Paul Gaugin. However, the two painters might have been giving each other alibis, and Gaugin was in fact George Hutchinson, on the look-out whilst Vinnie was doing the business in Room 13. He legs it back to Arles whilst Gaugin stalls for time and gives the gullible Abberline a load of malarkey about a blinged Jew [whoops, sorry, a man of foreign appearance]. His job done, Gaugin returns to the Yellow House in Arles, where Van Gogh paints Falling Autumn Leaves, an obvious reference to the string of bodies he's left behind in Whitechapel.
                      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

I have a vision of Vincent standing before the celestial judge.

When the heavenly voice booms out " Who is Jack the Ripper?"

Vincent steps forward and says "I am Jack the Ripper".

A slight pause, and then Kosminski steps forward and says " No, I am Jack the Ripper".

Fruity steps forward and says, "I am Jack the Ripper".

Blotchy steps forward and says " I am Jack the Ripper".

And on, and on, and on.........

Comment

Oops, Fruity should read Druitt.

Damn predictive text.

But then again.......

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                            It's interesting that Vincent Van Gogh was in Arles during November 1888, in the company of Paul Gaugin. However, the two painters might have been giving each other alibis, and Gaugin was in fact George Hutchinson, on the look-out whilst Vinnie was doing the business in Room 13. He legs it back to Arles whilst Gaugin stalls for time and gives the gullible Abberline a load of malarkey about a blinged Jew [whoops, sorry, a man of foreign appearance]. His job done, Gaugin returns to the Yellow House in Arles, where Van Gogh paints Falling Autumn Leaves, an obvious reference to the string of bodies he's left behind in Whitechapel.

Don’t give him ideas Simon
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
                              Oops, Fruity should read Druitt.

Damn predictive text.

But then again.......
                              I wish that we could blame the murders on the person who invented predictive bloody text!
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                                I wish that we could blame the murders on the person who invented predictive bloody text!
                                Ah, you mean Blitchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X