Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    To Rocky

I assume you have the same man responsible for the early Torso Killings of 1873-74 and 1884 as well as the 1887-89 Torso Killings?

Cheers John
    If he has, then that man would ideally have been born somewhere around 1849 ...

The best,
    Fisherman
    Last edited by Fisherman; 05-09-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• That would be very similar to the LISK's MO. The dismembering starts around 1996 which is about 10 to 15 years before the AC and Gilgo

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
        If he has, then that man would ideally have been born somewhere around 1849 ...

The best,
        Fisherman
        Which makes the Ripper about 40 at the time of the Ripper murders which seems pretty accurate. Dismembering seems more likely with a serial killers early victims because he's not as confident and he may not have developed a way of hunting victims that he cannot be connected to yet

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
          To Rocky

I suggest that soon after Mary Jane Kelly's murder the Ripper was incarcerated for another crime or died in some circumstance possibly both. That would explain why he stopped after Mary Jane Kelly.

Cheers John
          But i'd say the pinchin st torso is one of the more Ripperesque

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
            But i'd say the pinchin st torso is one of the more Ripperesque
            So what are you thinking of, especially; the bodily damages or the geographical disposal site?

The best,
            Fisherman

Comment

• Location and Jack seemed to thrive on getting away with the murders under the nose of the police. dumping under new scotland yard seems like something he might do

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                Location and Jack seemed to thrive on getting away with the murders under the nose of the police. dumping under new scotland yard seems like something he might do
                Perhaps so - but the Scotland Yard torso and the Pinchin Street torso were not one and the same. And as I undertood things, you thought that the Pinchin Street torso was the most "Ripperresque"...?

The best,
                Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                  Location and Jack seemed to thrive on getting away with the murders under the nose of the police. dumping under new scotland yard seems like something he might do
                  Hi Rocky,
                  That's the One Big Thing that keeps me wondering if the Ripper/Torso Murderer could possibly be one and the same.....dumping that body under new Scotland Yard just screams RIPPER! to me....a big BIG joke on the police.

Comment

• G'day Brenda

.....dumping that body under new Scotland Yard just screams RIPPER! to me....a big BIG joke on the police.
                    What jokes on the police do you credit Jack with?
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

If he has, then that man would ideally have been born somewhere around 1849
                      To Fisherman

Ripper suspect Wentworth Bellsmith was born in 1849 and interestingly enough was in London in 1873. Also Bellsmith left England in 1891 moving to New York.
                      Which puts him around at the right time for all the Torso Murders. I'm not saying he was the Torso Killer just that I consider him a suspect for the Torso Murders.

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        G'day Brenda

What jokes on the police do you credit Jack with?
                        Hi GUT

Well, first of all I do think think Jack enjoyed his notoriety....and I feel that was a factor in the his mutilations "escalating".

I think he got a big rush from killing these ladies in the middle of big old London and no one caught him. Especially the police!

I think poor Catherine Eddowes' facial mutilations (clown-like) were meant to be a taunt of sorts.

I also think there is some kind of taunt/riddle behind the Goulston Graffito....if it is in fact related to the murders.

If one buys into the Eddowes kidney incident, then I do believe whoever the Ripper was viewed poor Mr. Lusk as an authority figure and hated him.

Dumping a body under the Scotland Yard construction site...that's just sending a great big PBBBBBBBBBT! to the police!

All of the above is just opinion though.

Comment

• G'day Brenda

Thanks for that.

I have a view on Jack and Torso, but it keeps changing.

I see what you are getting at but it really depends on what of those are really the work of the killer.

Yes if he wrote letters, including Lusk, if he posed victims, if he planted the apron and/or wrote graffiti he was perhaps playing with the police.

But if he wrote nothing, the bodes were where they fell and facial cuts were just frenzy the playing with the police is nothing but an assumption.

However that applies to everything n the case.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Perhaps so - but the Scotland Yard torso and the Pinchin Street torso were not one and the same. And as I undertood things, you thought that the Pinchin Street torso was the most "Ripperresque"...?

The best,
                            Fisherman
                            Right sorry man I was getting confused. I still say pinchin tho cuz the dump site is very similar to the ripper murder sites little nooks n crannies within the city

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              Thanks for that.

I have a view on Jack and Torso, but it keeps changing.

I see what you are getting at but it really depends on what of those are really the work of the killer.

Yes if he wrote letters, including Lusk, if he posed victims, if he planted the apron and/or wrote graffiti he was perhaps playing with the police.

But if he wrote nothing, the bodes were where they fell and facial cuts were just frenzy the playing with the police is nothing but an assumption.

However that applies to everything n the case.

It is truly the world's most maddening case! I got started with it in 2003 and it has driven me insane ever since.

p.s. I blame Hitler for all of it. If he hadn't been bombing London, maybe more records on the case would have survived!
                              Last edited by Brenda; 05-09-2014, 06:39 PM. Reason: Laying some blame on Hitler.

Comment

• G'day Brenda

The Hitlers are the men That Will not be Blamed for nothing
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X