Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if you live in Bethnal Green, you won´t kill in Whitechapel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batman View Post
    So back into the scene of the crime?
    And back into a densely populated, and policed, part of the district.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      Hi Jon
      Im assuming hes off on Sunday.
      Thanks Abby

You said: Stride, was south of the other murders, and close by his mums place. which makes sense on his day off he would be visiting her.

Okay, he`s visiting his mum in St George in the East on Sunday, his day off.
      But Stride was killed Sat night ?

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
        Ah, you so you see how silly that sounds right? Yet your model has him going back to Goulston St., on his direction home, which puts him in an area between Mitre Sq., and Goulston St., which is swarming with PCs and plainclothes actively looking for JtR.
        it puts the killer in goulston street yes but im sure he was avoiding Mitre square en route to goulston street.

and goulston street, regardless if the killer was lech or not, is where any killer must have gone too. and approx. an hour or so after the murder of Eddowes.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
          Thanks Abby

You said: Stride, was south of the other murders, and close by his mums place. which makes sense on his day off he would be visiting her.

Okay, he`s visiting his mum in St George in the East on Sunday, his day off.
          But Stride was killed Sat night ?
          I think I jacked up the days. sorry.

double event was sat 29 night/ sun morning 30th correct?

with the murders being technically sunday (morning) at night?

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I think I jacked up the days. sorry.

double event was sat 29/ sun 30th correct?

with the murders being technically sunday (morning) at night?

Abby, what`s Fish got on you ? ;-)

Comment

Charles Cross found the body of Polly Nichols. He couldn't be "found with the body" because he found the body.

If he didn't find the body, who did? The answer is nobody besides Charles Cross. Nada, Zilch, Nyet, Nej

Paddy

Comment

Abby, what`s Fish got on you ? ;-)
                LOL. nothing I swear. I just agree with him on the lech route to work/mothers place/ murder site thing.

that being said-the visiting the mother scenario/stride murder location still works eventhough I jacked up the days dosnt it?

so after work sat he knows he dosnt need to get up early sunday morning-goes to visit mum sat night for dinny and then after wards heads out meets stride nearby and we know the rest.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Goose View Post
                  Charles Cross found the body of Polly Nichols. He couldn't be "found with the body" because he found the body.

If he didn't find the body, who did? The answer is nobody besides Charles Cross. Nada, Zilch, Nyet, Nej

Paddy
                  according to lech he found the body. technically what we know for sure (that is corroborated by Paul) is that lech was standing in the street near the body.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

LOL. nothing I swear. I just agree with him on the lech route to work/mothers place/ murder site thing.
                    Abby, I have a friend in Sweden.
                    I`ll see what I can do.
                    What are we looking for, photos, audio tapes ?
                    pm me the details

Comment

Abby, I have a friend in Sweden.
                      I`ll see what I can do.
                      What are we looking for, photos, audio tapes ?
                      pm me the details
                      HAHAHA. nope nothing.

I just call em as I see em.

Ironically, my favored suspect-Hutch-lived in the heart of the murder zone, fits Rossmos, geo profile to a T, so you would think I would be vehemently arguing against Lech and for hutch/rossmoGeo but the fact of the matter I cant because we know where lech lived/worked and that his trek to work and mums place would bring him very near the murder sites. and atapprox time.

All we know about hutch is that he was nearby-but we don't know where he worked or lived permanently. and except for the night of Marys murder there is no FACT (unlike lech) that he was, or had any PATTERN, that would.

So, despite my personal opinions I still always admit to the facts and evidence, even if they go against my favored suspects.

and also ironically, eventhough I may seem to be arguing a lot in favor of Lech, he still isn't even in my first tier of viable (least weak) suspects.
                      Last edited by Abby Normal; 11-09-2018, 09:05 AM.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Hi Abby,

according to lech he found the body.
                        Prove him wrong. Tell me who found the body.

Paddy

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Goose View Post
                          Hi Abby,

Prove him wrong. Tell me who found the body.

Paddy
                          probably Lechmere, or he killed her.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                            That´s another answer to a question nobody has asked. Why is it so hard to answer the one that WAS asked: If the man from Equatorial Guinea is found alone at the murder site with the freshly killed victim, then how can he NOT be a better suspect than anyone with a home address in the vicinity of the murder, but whose whereabouts at the time of the murder are totally unknown?
                            A person is not a "Suspect" if simply found with the body, he is a Person of Interest by virtue of the timing of his being at that location and his proximity to a recently murdered person, and surely someone whose statement needs to be taken.

Like Cross's was, the surname Lechmere adopted.

You seem to believe that access is the be all and end all in terms of naming someone as a Suspect, using those parameters anyone within walking distance of the site is a "Suspect".

Forget about motives. Forget about evidence.

Fisherman, your pursuit of having this persona named a genuine Suspect in all the Ripper assumed murders, as well as the Torsos murders is solely dependent on a premise that is false. And doomed to fail due to the wide variety of murder styles, weapons and techniques used in all these individual murders.
                            Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                              The one thing to keep in mind is the example I provided: If the man from Equatorial Guinea is found alone at the murder site with the freshly killed victim, then how can he NOT be a better suspect than anyone with a home address in the vicinity of the murder, but whose whereabouts at the time of the murder are totally unknown?

That, and that only, is the question asked, so let´s not muddle things here.
                              You have constructed a scenario in which you invite us to confirm that Lechmere must be the better suspect since he found the murdered body soon after the murder. It certainly makes him someone with whom the police would be interested, but not necessarily a suspect. Particularly since he cannot be placed at the scene of the other murders, even if the sites are not too far from the route we might speculate he followed to work.

Whether or not he makes a good suspect would depend on a number of factors. One of those factors would be his behaviour. Lechmere's behaviour when found with the body, was to report it and draw the attention of the police to the murder. If he was the murderer, he could have avoided this simply by making himself scarce when Robert Paul first came on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post
                                You have constructed a scenario in which you invite us to confirm that Lechmere must be the better suspect since he found the murdered body soon after the murder. It certainly makes him someone with whom the police would be interested, but not necessarily a suspect. Particularly since he cannot be placed at the scene of the other murders, even if the sites are not too far from the route we might speculate he followed to work.

Whether or not he makes a good suspect would depend on a number of factors. One of those factors would be his behaviour. Lechmere's behaviour when found with the body, was to report it and draw the attention of the police to the murder. If he was the murderer, he could have avoided this simply by making himself scarce when Robert Paul first came on the scene.
                                Or even let8ng Paul walk on by like he wanted to.
                                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X