No announcement yet.

Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Observer. At the least, the last 4 victims' bodies were stored in the well of the electricity sub station. Regards. Neil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
      Herlock. The book will be in the post tomorrow. You should get it Monday or Tuesday. Regards. Neil. P.S. New information. Harold Jones was living in 2 properties AT THE SAME TIME in 1965. 20 Colinette Road Putney at the time of the Ignac Ulycz murder (see page 143. ) and see map on page 107) Ulycz was murdered right on the corner of Upper Richmond Road and Colinette Road and not half a mile away as I first thought. Jones was also living AT THE SAME TIME in 51 Aldensley Road Hammersmith when 7th victim Frances Brown of Southerton Road Hammmersmith was abducted and when 8th victim Bridget O'Hara of Agate Road Hammersmith was abducted.(see map on page 108.) Both victims were 2 streets away from Aldensley Road.
      Thanks for that Neil. I’ll collect it on Friday. Thanks for the extra info I’m looking forward to your book. I recently read the ‘Freddie Mills’ one. Not convinced at all!
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Harold Jones, former Abertillery child killer and chief suspect in the murders of 8 women in the Hammersmith district of London between 1959 and 1965.
        Top British criminologist,Professor David Wilson will be filming for a major television documentary at The Metropole Theatre Abertillery in November (date to be confirmed shortly) The plan is to fill the theatre with members of the public. He is seeking ex Abertillery detectives, ex Abertillery police officers, and ex Abertillery magistrates to work along with top British criminologists, pathologists, geographic analysts, ground penetrating radar experts etc. If you can help please contact me at n.milkin@sky.com or 07989555376. Professor Wilson is also looking for a ground surveyor/structural surveyor and a librarian archivist to take part in the documentary. Posted by Neil Milkins.

Comment

Hi Observer. At the least, the last 4 victims' bodies were stored in the well of the electricity sub station. Regards. Neil.
          so do you believe Jones had access to the sub station?

Comment

Herlock. The book will be in the post tomorrow. You should get it Monday or Tuesday. Regards. Neil. P.S. New information. Harold Jones was living in 2 properties AT THE SAME TIME in 1965. 20 Colinette Road Putney at the time of the Ignac Ulycz murder (see page 143. ) and see map on page 107) Ulycz was murdered right on the corner of Upper Richmond Road and Colinette Road and not half a mile away as I first thought. Jones was also living AT THE SAME TIME in 51 Aldensley Road Hammersmith when 7th victim Frances Brown of Southerton Road Hammmersmith was abducted and when 8th victim Bridget O'Hara of Agate Road Hammersmith was abducted.(see map on page 108.) Both victims were 2 streets away from Aldensley Road.
            Hi Neil

I visited Colinette Road some years ago and was struck how upmarket it is now, a leafy affluent looking area, I'll post a picture here for the benefit of other poster's, as I'm sure you will have visited the area. I'm also sure you are aware of the fact that Mungo Ireland lived a very short distance from Colinette Road, and of course the garage in which he gassed himself is even nearer. Do you believe there were any links between Ireland, and Jones?

Comment

• Observer. A private detective is working on Jones' link to the Heron Trading Estate. As for Jones' link to Mungo Ireland, that is explained in my book. To cut it short I do not believe Mungo Ireland was at all involved in the murders and for the sake of Mungo's family I am hoping the documentary will prove it without doubt. Regards. Neil. P.S. Jones did live tantalisingly near to Mungo's house and even nearer his garage.

Comment

• Hi Neil,

Your book arrived today. Thanks for that. I’ll collect it on Thursday and start it straight away.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Observer. A private detective is working on Jones' link to the Heron Trading Estate. As for Jones' link to Mungo Ireland, that is explained in my book. To cut it short I do not believe Mungo Ireland was at all involved in the murders and for the sake of Mungo's family I am hoping the documentary will prove it without doubt. Regards. Neil. P.S. Jones did live tantalisingly near to Mungo's house and even nearer his garage.
                  Hi Neil

Be interesting to know what private detective can throw up. I have searched in vain for my books on the Hammersmith murders, I have probably loaned them out. Can you tell me if access to the sub station required the use of a key? As you know John Du Rose was convinced Mungo Ireland was the culprit, and indeed the murders stopped after Ireland commited sucicide. To be fair though there is no evidence regarding Mungo Irelands involvement in the murders, and I believe there was some talk about Mungo Ireland being in Scotland at the time of one of the murders.

I wouldn't have a clue as to how I could buy your book using the internet Neil, plus I would be very wary of giving out bank details via the net. Is it possible to purchase it via the good old postal order?

Regards

Observer

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	collinette 2 reduced.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	667194

20 Colinette Road, Jones lived here in 1965.

Comment

• Hi Observer. The electricity sub-station that the bodies were stored in is not the one that is there now. A key wasn't required to get into the old one as it was unlocked. A postal order is fine made out to Neil Milkins. P.S. We have visited Colinette Road many times. Nice photo though.

Comment

• According to Seabrook workman carried out the removal of a transformer from the shed between the 25th and 30th January, during which timeframe O'Hara's body was supposedly stored there: Seabrook, 2007. Why didn't they notice it?

Comment

• Neil,

I got your book a day earlier and, at 10.45pm, I’ve just finished it.

Congratulation mate. Superb.

I’ve never really been convinced by other suspects. Of them, Ireland seemed the likeliest, but ‘Horrible Harold’ has to go to the top of the pile. Great research. I look forward to hearing of anything else you find out (if your research is ongoing that is?)

I’ll be wanting to buy ‘Every Mother’s Nightmare’ in the near future (I’m on a budget ) Can I get it from the same address, cheque payable to you? If so, how much?

Congratulations again Neil. (I think I’ll read it again in a week or so.)
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                            According to Seabrook workman carried out the removal of a transformer from the shed between the 25th and 30th January, during which timeframe O'Hara's body was supposedly stored there: Seabrook, 2007. Why didn't they notice it?
                            Bridie O'Hara went missing on the 11th January, she had the same flecks of paint on her body as the other victims. It's entirely possible she was stored there between the 11th and removed before the 25th, her body also showed signs of drying out.

Comment

• Herlock. Glad you enjoyed the book. I am sure that the new forthcoming documentary will lead to the majority of persons coming to the same conclusion that I have. Every Mother's Nightmare has been out of print for a number of years. I am applying for a national publisher to do a second reprint. Regards. Neil.

Comment

• Is it a matter of R.I.P. Jack the Stripper forum? Very quiet on here now.

Comment

Working...
                                X