No announcement yet.

New piece of evidence found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Heaven knows what the Vs mean. It could be that Jack had been to a circus in the recent past and decided to imitate clowns' makeup. He might have decided to leave Kate's face in as grotesque a state as he could, showing his contempt for her, removing her humanity in a way, and that's my guess, actually. The V's could point to a symbol or a name, his own or someone significant to him. Maybe it was just doodling, with no meaning. We are never likely to know.

Comment

collateral damage

Hello Rosella. Collateral damage, like as not.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Collateral damage, like as not.
        Lynn,

Absolutely. I see nothing else that makes sense.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

I know it has been suggested in the past that the cuts to the face are the result of a half-hearted/failed attempt to skin the face.
          That makes as much sense, if not more so than suggesting "V" means something

Elamarna

Comment

Hi all

I just thought I'd let you know that I have made no breakthroughs whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              oh God, were not back on the Vincent Van Gogh thing again are we?
              Hi,

I have no idea of what you mean but I can assure you it had nothing to do with Vincent Van Gogh.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                I bet we're back in Royal conspiracy theory territory with a touch of religious conflict (Catholics versus Protestants) thrown in. Those two V shaped cuts are V for Victoria!
                No, we are not.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Its is a fact at that time in history that some criminal groups cut words or symbols into the faces of snitches, before or after killing them.

You may suggest that the V's...on the eyelids AND cheeks were coleateral damage from the almost complete severing of Kates nose...but that doesnt answer why her nose was being cut in the first place. Answer that without some symbolic inference, then the collateral theory might have some legs.

Perhaps it didnt belong somewhere, or someone wanted to spite her face.
                  Michael Richards

Comment

Anything is possible...

Originally posted by SuspectZero View Post
                    Could these represent letters? A clue to the killers identity? Symbols?
                    Anything is possible, SuspectZero. One person who believes Jack was a tailor thinks the "v"s represent chalk markings, like those on a man's suit under construction.

But-- what is probable is something else. Jack didn't seem to leave any other marks like this on his other victims, so it is not that likely that they represent his initials, or anything like that.
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Hi all

I just thought I'd let you know that I have made no breakthroughs whatsoever.
                      This is an obvious double bluff. Please tell us what you know.

Comment

• Well....I had hoped that I'd solved one of the major problems of the case. However, the more I thought the matter over, the more convinced I became that

1. It wasn't a major problem, but a minor problem.
                        2. I hadn't in fact solved it.
                        3. It was to do with another case entirely.

Rest assured that if there is anything else that I discover that I haven't discovered, I will go public immediately.

Comment

Well....I had hoped that I'd solved one of the major problems of the case. However, the more I thought the matter over, the more convinced I became that

1. It wasn't a major problem, but a minor problem.
                          2. I hadn't in fact solved it.
                          3. It was to do with another case entirely.

Rest assured that if there is anything else that I discover that I haven't discovered, I will go public immediately.
                          But do you have all your data or will that take another year???
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                            By the way would reading the Hardy Boys series help me solve a 100-year old murder case?
                            Only if no one destroyed the data therein.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I do have some data, but it is of a factual nature, and it will take several years' labour to raise it to the level of social construct.

Comment

I do have some data, but it is of a factual nature, and it will take several years' labour to raise it to the level of social construct.
                                As long as no one destroys it to protect the conspiracy, and as long as I'm alive a year from now.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X