It Now Appears The Rapture Will Be In 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Now Appears The Rapture Will Be In 2018

Undaunted by their perfect record of prediction failures for a 2017 Rapture the Rapture Community is now predicting the big event for 2018. Maybe January of this year. Something do with full moons and Israel. Who the hell knows? Even though these people are completely nuts, I do admire their determination and their ability to shrug off looking like complete idiots. Who knows? Maybe one of these days they will be right.

c.d.

It pains me to note that the 18th Century preacher, Morgan Edwards, heavily instrumental in popularising the ridiculous "rapture" doctrine in America, was a fellow Welshman.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      Maybe one of these days they will be right.
      Indeed

Comment

I now know that the world will end on February 29th 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          I now know that the world will end on February 29th 2019.
          Fancy way of saying "never" as 2019 is not a Leap Year. Clever!
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

“It is very difficult to reason someone out of a position that they did not reason themselves into.”

~ Rich Rodriguez ~
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Oh right.

I'd better delete my browsing history and hope the Lord shows me Ray Clemence.

Comment

The next date to circle in the calendar is September 23 (there is that number again....)

THE end of the world could be arriving sooner than we thought, as a new theory suggests we are now in the ‘end times’. Could this shock prophecy be true? Will the Rapture occur on April 23?

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                  The next date to circle in the calendar is September 23 (there is that number again....)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-23-prediction
                  "Let's get biblical for just a couple of minutes" he says, picking up his bible, before spending the next couple of minutes talking about... astrology!
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-23-prediction
                    I can already feel the Rapture coming on. Hallelujah! But we'd better hurray because the end of the year is coming nigh.
                    Christopher T. George
                    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Wait September??? Damnit that proves there IS NO GOD...if there were he would wait till after October (and the World Series)

Steadmund Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I am extremely confident that the world won't end on February 29th 2100.

Comment

With the way things are going with the Ruskis, I wouldn't be quick to rule out the apocalypse just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            With the way things are going with the Ruskis, I wouldn't be quick to rule out the apocalypse just yet.
                            Yes, it's all shaping up nicely
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                            X