Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    HF
    don't go. seriously. theres a lot more people on here that appreciate your input than there are trolls (just ignore them-you can actually put them on "ignore" through your settings)
    I second that!!!!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      HF
      don't go. seriously. theres a lot more people on here that appreciate your input than there are trolls (just ignore them-you can actually put them on "ignore" through your settings)
      I appreciate that, AN, thank you. However, the truth of the matter is that I've been slowly removing myself from most of my habitual online forums over the past few weeks. They take up far too much of my attention, and time, time that I should be spending at the easel. And honestly, Jack the Ripper isn't as big an interest of mine now as it used to be. I honestly think it might be time to stop hanging around. I appreciate your thoughts though, thank you.

Comment

Thread moved to the 'Pub Talk' section!!!

That puts Dale's 'theory' firmly in its place!! Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          "Ripperology has more than its fair share of outlandish theories but yours (along with the Dr Neil Cream lunacy) is the only one as far as I can recall where the suspect wasn’t even in the same country as his victims at the time that they met their deaths!!!"

Well.. you need to add Prince Eddie and H H Holmes to that list

Steadmund Brand
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
            I appreciate that, AN, thank you. However, the truth of the matter is that I've been slowly removing myself from most of my habitual online forums over the past few weeks. They take up far too much of my attention, and time, time that I should be spending at the easel. And honestly, Jack the Ripper isn't as big an interest of mine now as it used to be. I honestly think it might be time to stop hanging around. I appreciate your thoughts though, thank you.
            Ok makes sense good luck at the easel!
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Thread moved to the 'Pub Talk' section!!!

That puts Dale's 'theory' firmly in its place!! Priceless.
              Pretty sure it happened with each of. His previous threads.

It’s not his first run at this BS, but last time he had contracts to publish his book and all sorts of claims that turned out to be bunkum.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Looks like he has even had a crack at raising money to publish on Kickstarter.

Where he wants $10,000.

So far got $600.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

You will be missed Henry. I always enjoy reading your posts even though I now avoid ‘diary’ stuff like the plague.

Good luck with the painting and please resist the temptation to paint Catherine Eddowes into a bunch of tulips (apparently it’s been done )
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Looks like he has even had a crack at raising money to publish on Kickstarter.

Where he wants $10,000.

So far got $600.
                    That’s 600 people who will want their money back
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      You will be missed Henry. I always enjoy reading your posts even though I now avoid ‘diary’ stuff like the plague.

Good luck with the painting and please resist the temptation to paint Catherine Eddowes into a bunch of tulips (apparently it’s been done )
                      Lol. Now that was funny.
                      "Is all that we see or seem
                      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Eddowes was given the tulips by a journalist.

It was Tulips From Harry Dam.

Comment

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Vincent Van Gogh photograph

David Wilson Professor of Criminology:
                            'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

Comment

I can't remember now, but was this photograph ever positively identified as being of Mr Vincent?

Originally posted by Callmebill View Post
                              JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
                              JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
                              ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Certainly looks like him. Provenance? I don't know. Came up on my tweet line.
                                http://www.joellesteele.com/article-346.html Another opinion.
                                Last edited by Callmebill; 03-08-2018, 05:31 AM.
                                David Wilson Professor of Criminology:
                                'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

Comment

Working...
                                X