View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
Yes, you could - you could have told us who you are thinking of.

By the way, can you see the irony of telling us that you dislike people introducing what you find unrelated topics into thread about other things - and then you go introducing that exact topic into this thread, which is about whether people with suspects are to be trusted or not...

Itīs one of those whooops things, I guess.
I actually want thinking of anyone, or perhaps the late non lamented poster who touted their great academic qualification. There are also some that constantly insert Bury or a Kelly or Kozminski at every opportunity.

The fact you seem to have thought it was directed at you, us however interesting.

But see the two issues, bias and inserting a suspect all over the place, are in fact related, if someone has such a bias that they canít refrain from pushing it in every thread one must doubt their objectiveness.

Iíve often wished there was some declaration, for the benefit of newbies, where instead of the header saying where youíre from it said ďIím a ....ite (insert suspect of choice).

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote