JtR was Law Enforcement Hypothesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    I know, but there was barely a week between Nichols and Chapman, and escalation was already apparent.
    I have my own explanation for that. He was doing exploratory work on Nichols to see how bloody he would get harvesting organs. He learned that his exsanguination had worked and what he could do. He wanted to do the full thing and did it as soon as he could by coming across Chapman.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
      I have my own explanation for that. He was doing exploratory work on Nichols to see how bloody he would get harvesting organs. He learned that his exsanguination had worked and what he could do. He wanted to do the full thing and did it as soon as he could by coming across Chapman.
      Why not do it again after Chapman as soon as he could? If he had the inside tack on the police, what was holding him back?
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        Why not do it again after Chapman as soon as he could? If he had the inside tack on the police, what was holding him back?
        Nothing except these serial killers tend to go in cycles as identified by the psychologist Joel Norris. So JtR would be in various phases before doing it again.

After Chapman, the press was no longer interested in a Jew because Pizer had an exculpatory alibi in the form of a police officer.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Working...
        X