No announcement yet.

Victimology, MO, signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Unknown subject of an investigation," typically used in American TV crime shows, especially Criminal Minds.

Dr Phillips seemed more interested in getting a pardon for Hutchinson so that Jack the Ripper could be brought to trial,
    Last edited by DJA; 12-06-2018, 12:37 AM.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Another thing is that we don't know what state Nichols internal organs were in.

The abdominal injuries could have extended to slashed intestines. The wounds were described as being deep.

One could say after the ripper tried several test cuts experimenting on the right side, he then did the 'jagged' larger cut.

If he had burst her intestines, then he would know about it. End of mutilation attempt down there and possibly the end to the whole lot with those stinky hands.

For Chapman he has been more careful and has removed flaps of skin. If Chapman was killed during morning light and exsanguinated beforehand (as appears to be the case) then not only will the intestines be visible, but quite a few internal organs are going to look different by their colour, almost like they do in autopsies and not so much like they do in surgery where the patient is not exsanguinated.

That's my take on it.
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
        "Unknown subject of an investigation," typically used in American TV crime shows, especially Criminal Minds.

Dr Phillips seemed more interested in getting a pardon for Hutchinson so that Jack the Ripper could be brought to trial,
        unsub is the technical term for a serial killer offender who has not been identified.

I don't understand your statement about Dr. Philips. Care to elaborate on it a bit especially how that explains his lack of comments about medical/anatomical knowledge with Kelly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
          unsub is the technical term for a serial killer offender who has not been identified.
          Any unidentified subject of any criminal investigation, actually, not just serial murder.

I wouldn't describe a shorthand expression as a "technical term", either, anymore than "meds" is a technical term for medication, even though it's often used by medical personnel. Like "meds", "unsub" is more like professional jargon or even slang.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

For Chapman he has been more careful and has removed flaps of skin. If Chapman was killed during morning light and exsanguinated beforehand (as appears to be the case) then not only will the intestines be visible, but quite a few internal organs are going to look different by their colour, almost like they do in autopsies and not so much like they do in surgery where the patient is not exsanguinated.
            Although she'd lost a fair amount of blood, Chapman had not been completely exsanguinated - none of the victims had - and there'd have been plenty of residual blood left in the internal organs at the time the eviscerations were carried out.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

I don't understand your statement about Dr. Philips. Care to elaborate on it a bit especially how that explains his lack of comments about medical/anatomical knowledge with Kelly?
              I can assure you that unsub is not a technical term.

Assume when you refer to Dr Philips,you mean George Bagster Phillips.

Unfortunately you did not reply to my request for your local knowledge on Finsbury Square,Hanbury St and London Hospital.
              It was pertinent.

Bond,Phillips and Sutton shared two very similar qualifications.
              MB and FRCP is close enough.
              They were peers.
              Sutton passed by Phillips' house to and from work quite often.
              Phillips all but named Sutton during Chapman's inquest.
              Seriously doubt Jack the Ripper's identity was a big secret in certain circles.
              Mary Ann Kelly was the last of the blackmailers. Game over.
              None the less Phillips had one last closing "gambit" ..... gain Hutchinson a pardon so the he might identify Henry the Ripper

Comment

I can assure you that unsub is not a technical term.

Assume when you refer to Dr Philips,you mean George Bagster Phillips.

Unfortunately you did not reply to my request for your local knowledge on Finsbury Square,Hanbury St and London Hospital.
                It was pertinent.

They were peers.
                None the less Phillips had one last closing "gambit" ..... gain Hutchinson a pardon so the he might identify Henry the Ripper
                So Stephen Knight The Final Solution Ver 2.1?

Comment

• No.

Original research.

Comment

No.

Original research.
                    Maybe, but any scenario that involves blackmail, conspiracy and medically-qualified suspects is bound to invite comparison with the theories of Stephen Knight and the like.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Only by the arrogant.

Comment

Only by the arrogant.
                        No arrogance required - the parallels are there for all to see. Now, that's not to say that your theory is "based" on Stephen Knight's, but it shares some key elements: namely that the canonical victims were known to each other and involved in blackmail, a high-profile surgeon as Jack the Ripper, and an establishment cover-up. Swap Sutton for Gull, throw in the Royal Family, and that's basically Stephen Knight in a nutshell.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                          No arrogance required - the parallels are there for all to see. Now, that's not to say that your theory is "based" on Stephen Knight's, but it shares some key elements: namely that the canonical victims were known to each other and involved in blackmail, a high-profile surgeon as Jack the Ripper, and an establishment cover-up. Swap Sutton for Gull, throw in the Royal Family, and that's basically Stephen Knight in a nutshell.
                          It is quite obvious that Nichols and Eddowes had known each other for over 20 years,since being Sutton's inpatients with rheumatic fever.
                          The Eddowes and Mary Ann Kelly link is also obvious.

Sutton was not a high profile surgeon.

Crikey,Sutton was Gull's protege. Lived next door to each other.
                          Gull obviously convinced WE Gladstone that JtR was conducting research that was for the common good,hence WEG's letter to The Times.
                          Gull was Physician-in Ordinary to the Queen.

Many of Knight's characters are missing.

The differences are many.

Comment

• How does stabbing the groin and vagina areas advance medical knowledge?

How does the state of Mary Jane Kelly's body advance medical knowledge?

All it advanced was some lust murderers fantasy to mutilate unfortunates and shock Whitechapel society by leaving the victims open and displayed.

They even pierced organs if not slashed right through them completely.

Jagged cuts the work of medical persons?

Comment

• Ask Gull and Gladstone ..... bugger,they're dead.

Comment

They were peers.
                                That's a beautiful imagination you've got there.

It couldn't be that these five women were just a bunch of random unfortunates who fell easy prey to a knife-wielding psycho? Nah, 'course not.

Comment

Working...
                                X