Most women do not have moustaches.

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil,

I don't know how many times I have to say it. I see NO man nor woman, besides the deceased, in that photo. I see what appears to be a smudge of what looks like a person. That is as descriptive as I can get, a person.

If you could point out some details, maybe there is something.

Yours truly
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hello Corey,

Just for you, I have reposted and enhanced the photos, side by side. You may have a small screen, so this may be helpful. The details are as clear as daylight. Moustache and all. The image on the "shell" is a man. It isn't a woman.

best wishes

Phil
        Attached Files
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

HI Phil,

Thank you. I do have a large compute screen. I ment pointing out the details in the shell photo.

Here is what I see.
          Attached Files
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Example No 2.

Here is another example . This time in black and white. I have shaded the photo on the right a little darker, with less mid-tone.
            Strikingly familiar perhaps?

best wishes

Phil
            Attached Files
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Phil,

A bit. I am just having a hard time seeing it.
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

That person is called Your Eyes Are Playing Tricks On You.

I'm sure if you zeroed in on another part of Eddowes that an altogether different face could be made out of the shapes and patterns of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post
                  I'm sure if you zeroed in on another part of Eddowes that an altogether different face could be made out of the shapes and patterns of it.
                  I totally agree M&P, so much so that I have highlighted such an example (sorry for the bad paint job!!)

Best regards,
                  Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Hello Adam,

Unreal symbols are one thing, but played with photographic images are another...and the image on the shell of the coffin, looks suspiciously to me like the b&w photo in post 50. Even down to the crossed ribbon on the cravat/tie at the front of the neck.

best wishes

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil,

That's a good joke. Thanks for the humor. I kind of need it today. Eddy in the picture. Ha ha. First I thought it was one of the Marx Brothers.

Cheers,

Mike
                      huh?

Comment

Mike,

I like a good laugh too. And I am tickled pink. Marx Bros. hahahaha. Shame the hair isnt curly.

best wishes

Phil
                        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

I can see your point Phil but I just can't see Eddy. But I understand your concerns over the validity of the photograph.
                          Best regards,
                          Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Hello Adam,

I respect that answer.
                            Thank you.

best wishes

Phil
                            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil,

I am 3 bottles of Fullers London Pride down the line.......and now I can see Prince Eddy......along with George Best, William Shatner and Basil Brush.
                              My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

I can see Prince Buster, George Raft, William Gull and Basile Boli.

Amitiés,
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X