Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Michael Hawley - Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety

Hi all,

On Sunday, 3 June I'll be interviewing Michael Hawley about his new book Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety and I am opening up the show for listener questions.

Please email any questions for Mike to rippercastpodcast@gmail.com

Please know that I don't prepare guests for the show by supplying them questions in advance.

Please know that I will ask Mike ALL questions that are submitted to the show.

I will only ask questions emailed to the above address. I will not be considering questions posted in this thread.

Stay tuned,

JM

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
    Hi all,

On Sunday, 3 June I'll be interviewing Michael Hawley about his new book Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety and I am opening up the show for listener questions.

Please email any questions for Mike to rippercastpodcast@gmail.com

Please know that I don't prepare guests for the show by supplying them questions in advance.

Please know that I will ask Mike ALL questions that are submitted to the show.

I will only ask questions emailed to the above address. I will not be considering questions posted in this thread.

Stay tuned,

JM
    Looking forward this one.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Here's some questions I would like to ask Mike.

As an author working on the Tumblety-Ripper theory, you most likely went through a sort of peer review process. Could you give us your comments on the process you relied upon such as the parameters it used? Did it meet your expectations? Any suggestions in terms of 'best peer review' approach non-fiction authors should hope for?

Cheers,
      Hercule

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
        Here's some questions I would like to ask Mike.

As an author working on the Tumblety-Ripper theory, you most likely went through a sort of peer review process. Could you give us your comments on the process you relied upon such as the parameters it used? Did it meet your expectations? Any suggestions in terms of 'best peer review' approach non-fiction authors should hope for?

Cheers,
        Hercule
        Make sure you submit your questions by email to Jon Menges, Hercule. See Jon's post above for details.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Thanks Bernard. Received.

Keep them coming!

JM

Comment

Was going to send a question....asking if researcher Brian Young is nearly as handsome as he sounds.....but I think we all know the answer to that already

Steadmund Brand
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Two more days to send in questions.

Thank you to those who've emailed in already.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                Was going to send a question....asking if researcher Brian Young is nearly as handsome as he sounds.....but I think we all know the answer to that already

Steadmund Brand
                He must be a hunk, from what I’ve heard.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                X