Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prince albert victor's intelligence (or lack thereof)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prince albert victor's intelligence (or lack thereof)

That pav was a bit dim seems well established from different sources, but the fact that he had a tutor while at cambridge cannot be adduced as evidence to this effect, as it seems to be in the Suspects page devoted to him:
    "That his intelligence was lower than expected of a future monarch is not disputed and it is believed that this limited mental ability was one of the reasons why he required a tutor at Cambridge."
    All Cambridge (and Oxford) undergraduates had, and have, tutors, it is a unique aspect of the intensive educational experience at these elite institutions. The tutors don't help the students with remedial work, they supervise the bulk of their work in very small settings, meeting with them a couple of times a week.
    Here's a link that explains the system concisely:

From which i quote the first paragraph:
    "At both University of Cambridge and University of Oxford, undergraduates are taught in the tutorial system. Students are taught by faculty fellows in groups of one to three. At Cambridge, these are called "supervisions" and at Oxford they are called "tutorials." One benefit of the tutorial system is that students receive direct feedback on their essays in a small discussion setting."
    A small point, to be sure, but i think it should be corrected.

Very true, it has been stated Prince Albert Victor had low intelligence and speculation of him suffering from learning difficulties. Information like this encourages me to believe Prince Albert Victor had nothing to do with the 1888 murders. Also the matter of Prince Albert Victor not being in London when the murders were being committed. I doubt - even in todays society - that he could eat dinner with the Queen in Scotland, and make it back down to London to slaughter women in one night. there are too many variables towards Prince Albert Victor such as; low intelligence and not being in London at the time, to put forward a convincing arguement that he was Jack the Ripper. The reason he is amongst the "suspects" is because in the 1970's it came to light that Prince Albert Victor liked to endulge in some thrills which would be immensely frowned upon to a member of the Royal family.

Comment

I've heard that average intelligence is a common trait in the British Royal Family - that almost all require special tutoring in order to make it through college. This is what a British commentator I saw relate on TV anyway. Maybe he had some ax to grind or something. If it's true, perhaps PAV was just inside the family norm.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I dont think that applies to ALL the Royal Family at all,Stan.
        Who was this plonker of a commentator ?

Comment

I don't remember who the British commentator was. This was not meant to be an insult on my part - just going by what I'd heard from this guy which went unchallenged.
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Oh i know that Stan don't worry about that.
            Prince William is a clever lad at least,and thank God he is the future King here. !!

Comment

no eddy did not have low inteligence he was rapped as a kid and was shizophrenic becuase of that

Comment

with respct you should really get your facts right before you cast judgmetns about people.

eddy was sexualy abused by his farther the king , as a boy which sent eddy into a state of schizophrenia, and he was so traumatised that he just went numb in the head to block out the images and thoughts , your not being realy fair by casting judgmetns about eddy when you have no real proof.

its easy to say that eddy was dorment of mind , it was also very true and a recorded fact , by many people , but the reason for his mind dormency was due to his childhood experinces by his farther who sodomised eddy causing him to become addicted to sex and masturbation. only you wont hear about that becuase nad things happen behind closed doors, you only see the effects and eddy was too scared to talk about it becuase his farther would beat him and he was a big man

if you dont know for sure, please dont cast disbursions

Comment

"Paging Mrs. Malaprop." "Paging Mrs. Malaprop."

c.d.

Comment

it was stated that eddy had low inteligence, but the person who cast that judgement was obviously not very inteligent . becuase eddy was born just as normal as anyone else.
                    and when he was a boy he was sexualy abused by his farther the king of england , and he sodomised eddy and made him perform oral sex on him

eddy was seriously damaged as a result and to block the pain out became dormant of mind , did you consider that to be a posibility

he was shcizophrenic, and hearing voices in his head because the nrifge between his right and left brain collpased as a result of the abuse.

Comment

eddys inteligence

ask a boy who was treated like a peice of meat by his farther , if he cares for learning when all he sees in his mind every day is the images of his farther sexualy abuseing him .

how can any child learn at school when they have had there young lives basicaly destroyed from the start, becuase of one mans desire to sexualy a buse. children .

how is any child supposed to give a damn about life and achieving when his whole life is a lie and hes to scared to speak up about what his farther did to him becuase he will get beaten ,

and whats more no one would even believe him anyway . how does a young man take interest in life when all he sees is lies and cover ups and abuse.

Comment

Lusk letter

Hello Jack. I note with interest your claim to be Jack the Ripper's reincarnation.

It has been stated by many prominent ripperologists that, if any missive sent to the police or press were genuine, it was most likely the Lusk letter. On careful examination and comparison of the spelling in both your messages and the Lusk letter, I am nearly convinced that you are who you purport to be.

The best.
                        LC

Comment

Originally posted by jacks reincarnation View Post
                          with respct you should really get your facts right before you cast judgmetns about people.

eddy was sexualy abused by his farther the king , as a boy which sent eddy into a state of schizophrenia, and he was so traumatised that he just went numb in the head to block out the images and thoughts , your not being realy fair by casting judgmetns about eddy when you have no real proof.

its easy to say that eddy was dorment of mind , it was also very true and a recorded fact , by many people , but the reason for his mind dormency was due to his childhood experinces by his farther who sodomised eddy causing him to become addicted to sex and masturbation. only you wont hear about that becuase nad things happen behind closed doors, you only see the effects and eddy was too scared to talk about it becuase his farther would beat him and he was a big man

if you dont know for sure, please dont cast disbursions
                          How do you know for Sure Prince Eddy was abused by his father? Aren't you just as guilty of accusing and judging the Prince's father as those who accuse the Prince of being a bit dim?

How can you possibly know that Prince Eddie was addicted to sex and masturbation? How can you possibly know he was abused?

Comment

no proof

Originally posted by heliogabulus View Post
                            That pav was a bit dim seems well established from different sources, but the fact that he had a tutor while at cambridge cannot be adduced as evidence to this effect, as it seems to be in the Suspects page devoted to him:
                            "That his intelligence was lower than expected of a future monarch is not disputed and it is believed that this limited mental ability was one of the reasons why he required a tutor at Cambridge."
                            All Cambridge (and Oxford) undergraduates had, and have, tutors, it is a unique aspect of the intensive educational experience at these elite institutions. The tutors don't help the students with remedial work, they supervise the bulk of their work in very small settings, meeting with them a couple of times a week.
                            Here's a link that explains the system concisely:

From which i quote the first paragraph:
                            "At both University of Cambridge and University of Oxford, undergraduates are taught in the tutorial system. Students are taught by faculty fellows in groups of one to three. At Cambridge, these are called "supervisions" and at Oxford they are called "tutorials." One benefit of the tutorial system is that students receive direct feedback on their essays in a small discussion setting."
                            A small point, to be sure, but i think it should be corrected.
                            absolutly no proof of him lacking in inteligence

Comment

inteligence

Originally posted by Lozle View Post
                              Very true, it has been stated Prince Albert Victor had low intelligence and speculation of him suffering from learning difficulties. Information like this encourages me to believe Prince Albert Victor had nothing to do with the 1888 murders. Also the matter of Prince Albert Victor not being in London when the murders were being committed. I doubt - even in todays society - that he could eat dinner with the Queen in Scotland, and make it back down to London to slaughter women in one night. there are too many variables towards Prince Albert Victor such as; low intelligence and not being in London at the time, to put forward a convincing arguement that he was Jack the Ripper. The reason he is amongst the "suspects" is because in the 1970's it came to light that Prince Albert Victor liked to endulge in some thrills which would be immensely frowned upon to a member of the Royal family.
                              who gets to decide what inteligence is , and who diagnosed him as uninteligent when they never knew his back ground or that he was suffering from schizophreina

Comment

Working...
                              X