Town in Alberta woke up to PINK tapwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Town in Alberta woke up to PINK tapwater

Residents of Onoway, Alberta got quite the jolt earlier this week when water of a distinctly pinkish hue started to flow from their taps.

Indicating why Water Quality experts are needed everywhere, I suppose.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    http://gizmodo.com/towns-water-turns...row-1793078074

Indicating why Water Quality experts are needed everywhere, I suppose.
    IT's not really funny, and my sympathies are with the town, but I recall an episode on the old 1960s "Batman" Series, when the Gotham City water supply was turned into a pinkish jelly by the Joker or the Penguin (I don't remember which). I remember that Chief of Police O'Hara (Stafford Repp) is taking a shower and finds himself covered in goo.

Jeff

Comment

It is international women's day.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
        IT's not really funny, and my sympathies are with the town, but I recall an episode on the old 1960s "Batman" Series, when the Gotham City water supply was turned into a pinkish jelly by the Joker or the Penguin (I don't remember which). I remember that Chief of Police O'Hara (Stafford Repp) is taking a shower and finds himself covered in goo.

Jeff
        Joker, I seem to recall.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
        X