• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTR Infamous London Serial Killer

Jack the Ripper Infamous London serial Killer
    Filiquarian Publishing/ Biographic

The book is available for Free Download at www.biographiq.com/bookd/JTR421

This rather short offering arrived in the post this morning and is suitable for the beginner or even for someone who has an essay to write for school but other than that there just is not enough detail!

The GSG covers just three pages, Ripper Letters are offered just three, suspects have no space other than a couple of lines to say only none "persuasive" suspects have been put forward!

The actual description of the GNU Free Documentation License covers about 20% of the finished book!
    Regards Mike

Hi Mike,

Who is the author? I can't get that link to come up.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

P.S.

When is JtR for Dummies coming out?
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

There is no listed author, I have just visited biographiq's master website and there is no mention of the book.

Here is a scan of the inside of the cover with all the details,
        Attached Files
        Regards Mike

Comment

Don't waste your money. The text of the book does not appear to be online for free at the address given above, but it's already online at Wikipedia and on several other sites. There is no authorlisted on the book because it's just the Wikipedia article (or the version of the article as it looked when the publisher copied and pasted it off the site), which is written by lots of people. The publisher (who, despite his attempts to remain anonymous, is pretty easy to find -- it's one Joshua Linsk of Minneapolis) just printed up lots of different Wikipedia articles and offered them to sale to people not letting them know that they are all just the Wikipedia articles you can get online for free.

Dan Norder
          Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
          Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

It only cost me £1.50, but if I had known in advance I wouldn't have purchased it!!

Thanks Dan, maybe other buyers will take note!
            Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
            X