Jack the Ripper-The real truth 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    What would you suggest I do post all the new stuff and updates on here fro free, and have the usual small minority of hatchet men and women rip it to pieces as I expect them to do. If they are going to do that then they might as well pay for the privilege to do so.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Hi Trevor
    thanks for responding. I actually have never bought/read any of your books but I am thinking of doing so. Im merely asking so I know what book is the most updated/ complete etc.??
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Let me put the record straight because I am fed up with some on here constantly whinging and whining.

What was posted in #1

A new suspect for the murder of Mary Kelly
      A motive for the murder of Mary Kelly
      A conspiracy to cover up the Mary Kelly murder
      Mary Kelly finally identified?
      The emergence of a new and never before seen photo of Mary Kelly
      New evidence in the case against Walter Sickert
      Mitre Square crime scene revisited with both new, and new medical evidence
      The report of an alleged murder of an unknown female in Whitechapel at the time of the murders, and the conspiracy, and conspirators involved in the cover up of that murder.
      New images not in the original kindle publication

Now everything related to the above and more are to be found in the book.

It is not for me to point out specifically where all of this can be found. It is for the reader to read the book and find out for themselves. If they dont want, to or cant be bothered then it is still for them to open their eyes and spend a few moments perusing the respective chapters where the new stuff can be found.

After all if you purchased a murder fiction book would you go straight to the last chapter to find out who the killer was?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      Those whinging and moaning are paying customers!

Comment

I would think this significant as we currently have no idea how she looked. Unless it's a baby picture. Or taking a photo of her crime scene with your camera off your computer monitor, cropping it and calling it an never seen before photo. I really hope it's the former.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Let me put the record straight because I am fed up with some on here constantly whinging and whining.

What was posted in #1

A new suspect for the murder of Mary Kelly
          A motive for the murder of Mary Kelly
          A conspiracy to cover up the Mary Kelly murder
          Mary Kelly finally identified?
          New evidence in the case against Walter Sickert
          Mitre Square crime scene revisited with both new, and new medical evidence
          The report of an alleged murder of an unknown female in Whitechapel at the time of the murders, and the conspiracy, and conspirators involved in the cover up of that murder.
          New images not in the original kindle publication

Now everything related to the above and more are to be found in the book.

It is not for me to point out specifically where all of this can be found. It is for the reader to read the book and find out for themselves. If they dont want, to or cant be bothered then it is still for them to open their eyes and spend a few moments perusing the respective chapters where the new stuff can be found.

After all if you purchased a murder fiction book would you go straight to the last chapter to find out who the killer was?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          You omitted to mention that you also said,
          "The concluding part of my investigation, relates to new evidence, and new facts which with all the material previously gathered, now not only challenges, but in my opinion dispels the myth that has been Jack the Ripper.

The revised and updated book contains new important aspects of the mystery never before made public these being."

The list is one thing, Trevor, quite another is your promise that the revised edition contains "new" and "important" stuff "never before made public".

I and others have been through your book looking for this and nothing "important" has leapt from the page. Nothing. You are being asked to point out where it can be found, but you won't or can't. Why is that?

(By the way, "After all if you purchased a murder fiction book would you go straight to the last chapter to find out who the killer was?" This isn't a novel, it's non-fiction, and it isn't a new book, it's an old one. And you have charged for it three times. So, some people can justifiably request that you tell them where the new information is, and as you are asking £10 from them, you can shift your bones and tell them.)

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            Hi Trevor
            thanks for responding. I actually have never bought/read any of your books but I am thinking of doing so. Im merely asking so I know what book is the most updated/ complete etc.??
            Hi Abby
            The current one is the most up to date

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post

The list is one thing, Trevor, quite another is your promise that the revised edition contains "new" and "important" stuff "never before made public".
              One of new things must be mentioning the name of Fiona Kendall Lane's suspect for the murder of MJK.

Comment

Hi ,
                I was not aware that Fiona Kendall lane, ever mentioned a suspects name, if she did it surely would have been the one that family tradition believed was The Ripper
                As this was initially from Kelly's landlord McCarthy, it would be exciting
                Regards Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                  Hi ,
                  I was not aware that Fiona Kendall lane, ever mentioned a suspects name, if she did it surely would have been the one that family tradition believed was The Ripper
                  As this was initially from Kelly's landlord McCarthy, it would be exciting
                  Regards Richard
                  Hi Richard. Fiona's husband revealed the name to Trevor and he has put a brief discussion of the family story, plus the suspect's name, in the updated version of his book.

Comment

Hi Debra
                    Many thanks, that alone would be worth any update, I found Fiona's brief reflections on Casebook some years ago regarding McCarthy's suspect as fascinating, never revealed alas
                    Interesting
                    Regards Richard

Comment

Working...
                    X