No announcement yet.

25 YEARS OF THE DIARY OF JACK THE RIPPER: THE TRUE FACTS by Robert Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaz and Mike, for Pete's sake please rein it in!

These boards are awash with uncalled for rudeness, they don't need any more.

A modicum of respect, while disagreeing with a fellow poster is surely what is required.

And yes, I am an old Hippy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
      No roids for me, Kaz, I've boxed for 11 years and have worked hard for my physique. I live well, cheers. Would you like to exchange social-media info and you can see how swell I am, and I can see how utterly pathetic you truly are?

Now. are you gonna keep acting like a weasel or are you going to get back on-topic? I mean, I know you've shown your true emotional colours and have embarrassed yourself by mocking Asperger's, but let's ignore that like you ignore basic probability, eh?

I haven't mocked the condition. Have merely mocked your inability to understand other peoples view points.

Your world seems very black and white (bit like your unimpressive AV pic..)

Comment

• Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
        Kaz and Mike, for Pete's sake please rein it in!

These boards are awash with uncalled for rudeness, they don't need any more.

A modicum of respect, while disagreeing with a fellow poster is surely what is required.

And yes, I am an old Hippy!
        I'm not the one diverting the topic away, mate. I think if you follow the posts, I'm the one trying to keep it on topic, yet Kaz is waxing nonsensical about Asperger's, something worthy of a post report, imho.

Kaz does this because he/she cannot handle the fact that he/she has no leg to stand on in this "debate."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
          I haven't mocked the condition. Have merely mocked your inability to understand other peoples view points.

Your world seems very black and white (bit like your unimpressive AV pic..)
          You don't seem to have a view-point, and you cement that by continually avoiding addressing literally every question I've asked, to weakly and meekly tell me to read a book. If you're not open to debate, then by all means, log off, because otherwise, you're trolling.

LOL @ "my unimpressive physique", you probably look like a wet noodle

Comment

I'm not the one diverting the topic away, mate. I think if you follow the posts, I'm the one trying to keep it on topic, yet Kaz is waxing nonsensical about Asperger's, something worthy of a post report, imho.

Kaz does this because he/she cannot handle the fact that he/she has no leg to stand on in this "debate."

Take a Valium...or something.

Report away. I'm only stating facts, you're an angry little man who has no respect for others opinions. fact.

Comment

Considering the fact that I'm younger than you, and am capable of understanding how the basic principals of probability work, have an understanding of the burden of proof, and don't ask troll-like questions about serious conditions after complaining about people disrespecting the dead, I'd say, pot, meet kettle.

Here's a serious question, would you ever dare say any of this to me in person? I doubt it, and if you ever want to try, pop down to the conference in Liverpool and hit me with a PM.
              well if you two ever squared off, I'm fairly certain Kaz would fall for the old your shoelace is untied trick. LOL!
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

LOL @ "my unimpressive physique", you probably look like a wet noodle

I do not need to post a pic of my physic to win an argument, why on EARTH do you feel the need?

Seriously mate...come on.

Comment

• Here are 4 issues for you to deal with, Kaz, I posted them a few times earlier, but you ignored them, so have another stab:

1) Inconsistent phrasing for the period.

2) Two entirely different styles of handwriting.

3) Mention of a pub that didn't exist.

4) Wording for a listed item that matched the text for the same listed items in a book published a century later.

Have at it, Kaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    well if you two ever squared off, I'm fairly certain Kaz would fall for the old your shoelace is untied trick. LOL!

Take your tongue out of his arse

Comment

Kaz would have to actually leave the house for any of that to happen, Abby, lol.

Comment

That's actually very funny, but nonetheless probably completely accurate!

Comment

No roids for me, Kaz, I've boxed for 11 years and have worked hard for my physique. I live well, cheers. Would you like to exchange social-media info and you can see how swell I am, and I can see how utterly pathetic you truly are?

Now. are you gonna keep acting like a weasel or are you going to get back on-topic? I mean, I know you've shown your true emotional colours and have embarrassed yourself by mocking Asperger's, but let's ignore that like you ignore basic probability, eh?
                          Hey Mike
                          I know off topic, but I'm a huge MMA fan, I wrestled in school, did a little boxing and MMA.

Do you do any MMA training and or follow it?
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Here are 4 issues for you to deal with, Kaz, I posted them a few times earlier, but you ignored them, so have another stab:

1) Inconsistent phrasing for the period.

2) Two entirely different styles of handwriting.

3) Mention of a pub that didn't exist.

4) Wording for a listed item that matched the text for the same listed items in a book published a century later.

Have at it, Kaz.

You call me a wet noodle and then expect me to find the answers you're either to lazy/stupid or skint to find for yourself?

Wow...

Comment

Take your tongue out of his arse
                              You're so emotional today, Kaz, lol.

Comment

You call me a wet noodle and then expect me to find the answers you're either to lazy/stupid or skint to find for yourself?

Wow...
                                Translation: I'd obviously love to have a stab at refuting those, Mike, but I clearly am too much of a joke to do it, and so I'll just continue to sit here and troll like a 15 y/o stroppy sod.

Oh, okay, Kaz, no worries. You might as well log off, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X