In plain sight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In plain sight.

Carl Feigenbaum, Montague John Druitt, Seweryn Kłosowski, Aaron Kosminski, Michael Ostrog, John Pizer, Francis Tumblety, William Henry Bury, Thomas Neill Cream, Thomas Hayne Cutbush, Frederick Bailey Deeming, Joseph Barnett, David Cohen, William Gull, George Hutchinson, James Kelly, Charles Allen Lechmere, Jacob Levy, James Maybrick, Alexander Pedachenko, Walter Sickert, are Jack the Ripper suspects.

Then there is Francis Thompson, the mentally ill, drugged, man who carried a knife, with surgical experience whose sole purpose for living at the end of Dorset Street, Spitalsfields, was to find a prostitute who had fled him. The one who had written about ripping their stomachs open.

Other suspects include, James Thomas Sadler, Robert Donston Stephenson, the Duke of Clarence, Mary Kelly, Lewis Carroll, Jacob Isenschmid, H. H. Holmes….
    Last edited by Richard Patterson; 10-13-2017, 07:51 PM.
    Author of

"Jack the Ripper, The Works of Francis Thompson"

http://www.francisjthompson.com/

Originally posted by Richard Patterson View Post
    Carl Feigenbaum, Montague John Druitt, Seweryn Kłosowski, Aaron Kosminski, Michael Ostrog, John Pizer, Francis Tumblety, William Henry Bury, Thomas Neill Cream, Thomas Hayne Cutbush, Frederick Bailey Deeming, Joseph Barnett, David Cohen, William Gull, George Hutchinson, James Kelly, Charles Allen Lechmere, Jacob Levy, James Maybrick, Alexander Pedachenko, Walter Sickert, are Jack the Ripper suspects.

Then there is Francis Thompson, the mentally ill, drugged, man who carried a knife, with surgical experience whose sole purpose for living at the end of Dorset Street, Spitalsfields, was to find a prostitute who had fled him. The one who had written about ripping their stomachs open.

Other suspects include, James Thomas Sadler, Robert Donston Stephenson, the Duke of Clarence, Mary Kelly, Lewis Carroll, Jacob Isenschmid, H. H. Holmes….
    I'd be more convinced if he had left a clue somewhere in the form of an anagram.

Comment

Not sure what your point is.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Is the 'Thompson/Ripper' documentary due by any chance
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
          I'd be more convinced if he had left a clue somewhere in the form of an anagram.
          Now that’s funny
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Is the 'Thompson/Ripper' documentary due by any chance
            Yes, but I can't give timeline. I have signed an option agreement with a LA producer who is doing a film treatment of my book. It should be completed in the next few weeks. He is planning a six episode documentary. Thanks for the interest.
            Author of

Comment

This is such a non-point. Whoever the Ripper was, we know he was carrying a knife. Does that mean Thompson was the only man tooled up?

Comment

Yes, but I can't give timeline. I have signed an option agreement with a LA producer who is doing a film treatment of my book. It should be completed in the next few weeks. He is planning a six episode documentary. Thanks for the interest.
                Look forward to it Richard.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Hi Richard,

like your book, but very far from convinced.

Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve, for liking my book. Let me know what book you do find convincing, so I can read it.
                    Cheers,
                    Richard
                    Author of

Comment

[QUOTE=Harry D;432616]This is such a non-point. Whoever the Ripper was, we know he was carrying a knife. Does that mean Thompson was the only man tooled up?[/QUOTE

Certainly the Ripper was carrying a knife. So was Thompson and perhaps 3 other suspects that we can put a name to. That Thompson carried a knife seems to be irrelevant, to you, to what makes a candidate. Any point, taken in isolation, means little.
                      Last edited by Richard Patterson; 10-14-2017, 03:35 PM.
                      Author of

Comment

I'm sure you read the Kelly inquest.where/when did Francis come in and killed her? What do you think of Blotchy or the Lewis's lurking man? Was he a client,friend,intruder?
                        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                        M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                          I'm sure you read the Kelly inquest.where/when did Francis come in and killed her? What do you think of Blotchy or the Lewis's lurking man? Was he a client,friend,intruder?
                          I believe that Mary Kelly was killed at around 3:30 am. The man that Mary Ann Cox saw at 11:45pm, the man with a blotchy face, looked nothing like Thompson, and I believe that he was a client or possible client, but not the Ripper. Lewis's lurking man also did not resemble Thompson and was possibly another client, but I also do not think was the Ripper.
                          Author of

Comment

Certainly the Ripper was carrying a knife. So was Thompson and perhaps 3 other suspects that we can put a name to. That Thompson carried a knife seems to be irrelevant, to you, to what makes a candidate. Any point, taken in isolation, means little.
                            So every other suspect was incapable of obtaining a knife?

Any point, taken in isolation, means little.
                            That's as maybe, but this "point" is so insignificant as to not be worth mentioning at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                              So every other suspect was incapable of obtaining a knife?

That's as maybe, but this "point" is so insignificant as to not be worth mentioning at all.
                              No. Every other suspect, no one can show obtained a knife.
                              Author of

Comment

Working...
                              X