Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Sets Record with 74 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Sets Record with 74 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

As usual, it is not for the faint of heart.

c.d.

Chestnut's contest winning 74 hot dogs amounted to a staggering total of 22,000 calories.

For reference, the average person has a recommended calorie intake of 2000 per day, and Chestnut just ate over eleven times that amount in ten minutes.

Aside from the calories, there are a bunch of other crazy nutritional values that come from eating that many hot dogs. He ingested 54,242 grams of sodium, which amounted to 2368 percent of his daily value and 444 grams of saturated fat, which added up to anther 2220 percent of his daily value.

How his body is able to maintain itself after one of these events is a mystery, and most people would not be able to handle it.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      Chestnut's contest winning 74 hot dogs amounted to a staggering total of 22,000 calories.

For reference, the average person has a recommended calorie intake of 2000 per day, and Chestnut just ate over eleven times that amount in ten minutes.

Aside from the calories, there are a bunch of other crazy nutritional values that come from eating that many hot dogs. He ingested 54,242 grams of sodium, which amounted to 2368 percent of his daily value and 444 grams of saturated fat, which added up to anther 2220 percent of his daily value.

How his body is able to maintain itself after one of these events is a mystery, and most people would not be able to handle it.

c.d.

Problem is, I’m not a fan of hotdogs.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm pretty much a live and let live kinda guy, but I find and and all forms of competitive eating absolutely repulsive.
        “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Working...
        X