Post counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post counts

I’ve probably missed some information here but does anyone know why the post counts aren’t changing? To be honest I’ve only just noticed
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    I’ve probably missed some information here but does anyone know why the post counts aren’t changing? To be honest I’ve only just noticed
    Some sub forums, pub talk be8ng one, don’t count.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Some sub forums, pub talk be8ng one, don’t count.
      Ahh, that explains it. Cheers GUT
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

GUT would that include threads like the ‘acquiring a Victorian diary’ one? I just checked out of curiosity and noticed that neither David Orsam or Caz’s post counts have changed. It’s not important...I just wondered if there was a technical issue?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Maybe their post counts stopped because it has been groundhog day on that thread for a considerable time?
          Best Wishes,
          Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            GUT would that include threads like the ‘acquiring a Victorian diary’ one? I just checked out of curiosity and noticed that neither David Orsam or Caz’s post counts have changed. It’s not important...I just wondered if there was a technical issue?
            No. That should count, but you do realise the count changes on old posts?
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Just checked mine increased when I made each of these posts
              G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Maybe their post counts stopped because it has been groundhog day on that thread for a considerable time?
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Cheers GUT. I thought that those pesky Freemasons had infiltrated the Forum
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                  X