Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
    Have you considered that there may indeed have been half a dozen reasons as to why Comey was fired?
    I dare say there are half a dozen reason's why Trump wanted Comey out because he was getting too close.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
      I dare say there are half a dozen reason's why Trump wanted Comey out because he was getting too close.
      Close to what? So far there nothing to get close to. The only reason why this is going on is because dumb ass Flynn lied to the administration about what he talked to the Russian ambassador about. He didn't need to because he didn't do anything wrong by talking to him or what they spoke about. He should have known that.

The main problem as of now is who the hell leaked it all to the press? That's what our intel needs to find out now.

Comedy was fired because he was incompetent and got way too political and way to public about everything.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here. This investigation has been going on since last summer, which is many months before Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador. Further to this, European intelligence services (word here is that it was the Dutch and the English) have informed them FBI as early as 2015 of Trump's inappropriate contacts with Russian intelligence. This has been confirmed by Clapper just a couple of days ago. So it has been agreed by 17 US intelligence services that a foreign power have interfered with a free election in order to promote ONE candidate over another and Trump is not prepared to move a finger about this. Just yesterday, Lavrov stated that this issue had not come up during his (Russian Press only) event at the white house.

Actually, Let me repeat this one more time: There was a meeting as the white house yesterday, where US press were excluded from, but Russian Press was allowed. To allow this, Trump is either incredibly stupid, or he is doing as he is told. anyone has any other explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
          Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here. This investigation has been going on since last summer, which is many months before Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador. Further to this, European intelligence services (word here is that it was the Dutch and the English) have informed them FBI as early as 2015 of Trump's inappropriate contacts with Russian intelligence. This has been confirmed by Clapper just a couple of days ago. So it has been agreed by 17 US intelligence services that a foreign power have interfered with a free election in order to promote ONE candidate over another and Trump is not prepared to move a finger about this. Just yesterday, Lavrov stated that this issue had not come up during his (Russian Press only) event at the white house.

Actually, Let me repeat this one more time: There was a meeting as the white house yesterday, where US press were excluded from, but Russian Press was allowed. To allow this, Trump is either incredibly stupid, or he is doing as he is told. anyone has any other explanation?
          If your going to get personal at least get my name right. And I'm not responding to posts that have insults anymore.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            Close to what? So far there nothing to get close to. The only reason why this is going on is because dumb ass Flynn lied to the administration about what he talked to the Russian ambassador about. He didn't need to because he didn't do anything wrong by talking to him or what they spoke about. He should have known that.

The main problem as of now is who the hell leaked it all to the press? That's what our intel needs to find out now.

Comedy was fired because he was incompetent and got way too political and way to public about everything.
            When Trump decided to fire Comey he knew that the media would say he did it because Comey was getting too close to uncovering Trump's links to Putin.
            So, he decides to include another bunch of lies about how he pleaded with Comey to tell him if he was being investigated, then he will say Comey told him he wasn't, therefore removing any reason for his firing, other than some Trumped up (yes, pun intended) charge of incompetence.

Back in the days he was a candidate he was caught on camera in front of his supports claiming, "oh, how I love the uneducated!"

Of course he does, he can sell them any gobbledigook (ie; alternate facts), and they will suck it up.
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

If your going to get personal at least get my name right. And I'm not responding to posts that have insults anymore.
              All I've said was "Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here."

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                All I've said was "Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here."
                You just did it again

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Careful, you're sounding just like Trump now Abby.

The best way to deal with this leaks business, is for Trump to stop lying.
                  Right from day one, straight out the gate when Trump told Spicer to announce that the inauguration crowd was the largest ever, Trump has sought to mislead the people by lying about everything they do, and why.

If we didn't have these leaks, we wouldn't know what is really going on behind the scene's. Trump can disable this unknown internal source by quitting lying, and quit telling his Rogues Gallery to lie for him.
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Careful, you're sounding just like Trump now Abby.

The best way to deal with this leaks business, is for Trump to stop lying.
                    Right from day one, straight out the gate when Trump told Spicer to announce that the inauguration crowd was the largest ever, Trump has sought to mislead the people by lying about everything they do, and why.

If we didn't have these leaks, we wouldn't know what is really going on behind the scene's. Trump can disable this unknown internal source by quitting lying, and quit telling his Rogues Gallery to lie for him.
                    The leaks, unmasking names, politicalization of the intel/JD have absolutely nothing to do with any of trumps so called lying.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Too many scandals to mention them all in the last three days but here are the highlights:

- Russians are now privy to intelligence (implicitly confirmed by McMaster) that European allies are passing on to the US. Courtesy of the man-chikd himself.

- He has asked Comey to shut down the Flynn investigation.

I think the fat lady is already gargling... I might actually watch Hannity tonight. Could be hilarious.

Comment

Comey has got him with an impeachable offence, and it's about time before this fool does any more damage.
                        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Comey has got him with an impeachable offence, and it's about time before this fool does any more damage.
                          LOL. More fake news. If it happened comedy would have (or should have)reported it to the justice department. If any of it true, i.e. Comedy put this out there--Sour grapes and partisan bs by comedy which is why his ass needed to go to begin with.

NY times, WP. CNN? Fake news network.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Reporting Trumps interference would have impeded the investigation, Comey followed procedure.

I thought you'd be tired of using the 'same-old', 'same-old' excuse every time he screws up.
                            Lying, deception & misrepresentation is the only consistency with Trump and his minions.
                            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Reporting Trumps interference would have impeded the investigation, Comey followed procedure.

I thought you'd be tired of using the 'same-old', 'same-old' excuse every time he screws up.
                              Lying, deception & misrepresentation is the only consistency with Trump and his minions.
                              So what it amounts to right now is an anonymous source reading parts of a suposed comey notes, or remembering it, to a reporter for The NY Times.
                              Hahahaha. You've got to be kidding me.

And since comedy didn't report anything to the justice at the time, like he should have at the time if he thought anyone was trying to impede the investigation it's a non starter now isn't it?

Not only that, the deputy director of the FBI has said no one has tried to impede any investigation.

More fake news by the hysterical press.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

The Comey thing is now getting marginally more serious imo. I have always doubted the Russian/Trump election collusion. It was all way too exaggerated and "sexy". It's a scandal I don't believe to be true. However, this FBI investigation into Flynn is the more mundane type of "scandal" that Presidencies often deal with. Most times they go nowhere, occasionally they blow up into a crisis. I am making no presumptions here. But it is the type of insider Washington war that may lead somewhere.

btw im just asking out loud; how "illegal" is it for a President to request an FBI director to quash an investigation? Im going to assume with regards to Trump's risks of impeachment that "requesting" something from the FBI Director is a LOT different in legal terms than "ordering" something from the FBI Director. To me this so far has standard Washington power contest written all over it. This makes it all the more mundane and potentially damaging. Im gonna assume Trump knows what he's doing here; that he knew the consequences of kicking the hornets nest that is James Comey.

Comment

Working...
                                X