No announcement yet.

Once you have eliminated the impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Hutt noted that Catherine had on a pair of men's boots when she was at the police station, according to a report in The Times. Were these the famous boots that had been pledged on Saturday morning which she'd nicked back and redeemed, or were they Kelly's old repaired pair, leaving him barefoot? What happened to Kate's own boots? Had they dropped to pieces on the long walk back from hopping, or did she habitually wear male boots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
      She had Brights disease. Bloody urine or blood colored.

Very smart how ROSELLA and CURIOUS considered menopause. Would the disease affect whether or not she was sexually active at the time if its considered painful?
      Not necessarily bloody urine with a UTI, unless the infection spreads to the kidneys, causing acute nephritis, which is very nasty. If she had suffered from this, Kate would have been very ill. She may have suffered from it at some time and recovered spontaneously. Hop picking may have actually been beneficial, as hops have a high content of natural estrogen. In fact I did read once that girls who picked hops start to menstruate early because of this.

Best wishes
      C4

Comment

She had Brights disease. Bloody urine or blood colored.

Very smart how ROSELLA and CURIOUS considered menopause. Would the disease affect whether or not she was sexually active at the time if its considered painful?
        Hello Robert

Bright's disease is not really one illness. It is a term covering several types of kidney disease. http://m.wisegeekhealth.com/what-is-brights-disease.htm

Best wishes
        C4

Comment

• i only have casebook for reference. For now.

The Post Mortem report states that her kidneys were pale bloodless and congested. I only have an iPhone to ever research anything so reading google booksites is a horrendous experience. Still i typed "pale bloodless congested kidney" into google. It some google books that indicate acute congestion as an early sign of nephritis (but its hard for me to zoom in and read)

CURIOUS. Thanks for the site. I will read it more in-depth tonite. dJA said she may have got it from a strep infection. I also saw pneumonia on the list.
          Last edited by Robert St Devil; 10-09-2015, 10:53 AM.
          there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
            PC Hutt noted that Catherine had on a pair of men's boots when she was at the police station, according to a report in The Times. Were these the famous boots that had been pledged on Saturday morning which she'd nicked back and redeemed, or were they Kelly's old repaired pair, leaving him barefoot? What happened to Kate's own boots? Had they dropped to pieces on the long walk back from hopping, or did she habitually wear male boots?
            Kate still had the ticket for the hocked boots in the name of Kelly,6 Fashion Street after her death.
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

i only have casebook for reference. For now.

The Post Mortem report states that her kidneys were pale bloodless and congested. I only have an iPhone to ever research anything so reading google booksites is a horrendous experience. Still i typed "pale bloodless congested kidney" into google. It some google books that indicate acute congestion as an early sign of nephritis (but its hard for me to zoom in and read)

CURIOUS. Thanks for the site. I will read it more in-depth tonite. dJA said she may have got it from a strep infection. I also saw pneumonia on the list.
              Hello Robert

UTIs are caused by bacteria, usually e-coli , if untreated it can spread up to the kidneys and cause acute nephritis, which, as I said, is very nasty. Not going into details about why women are more easily affected than men, has to do with the way we are built. Nothing to do with a strep infection, sorry.

Best wishes
              C4

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                Hello Robert

UTIs are caused by bacteria, usually e-coli , if untreated it can spread up to the kidneys and cause acute nephritis, which, as I said, is very nasty. Not going into details about why women are more easily affected than men, has to do with the way we are built. Nothing to do with a strep infection, sorry.

Best wishes
                C4
                But I do like the way women are built.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  But I do like the way women are built.
                  Glad to hear it!

C4

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                    Kate still had the ticket for the hocked boots in the name of Kelly,6 Fashion Street after her death.
                    What was at 6 Fashion St? I know it was a false address. Wasit an old address of hers??
                    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

What was at 6 Fashion St? I know it was a false address. Wasit an old address of hers??
                      Jewish soup kitchen.

Oddly 6 Fashion Avenue or Close was once occupied by a Barnett family.

Comment

• Should have read 6 Fashion Court,off Fashion Street.

1881 Census,however not on any map I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                        X