Mary Kelly Jack the Ripper celebrity ghost box session interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Kelly Jack the Ripper celebrity ghost box session interview

I don't know what this is but it came up in my YouTube recommendations!
    I put the link here and you can make your own mind up about what the hell it's supposed to be!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spRD0Kyi1Qk
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Hi
    The suspects name is Harry.. and Kelly wore a skirt.?
    The clues are there. lol
    Regards Richard.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic.
      I Nearly choked on my lunch laughing when he asked the spirit of Mary Kelly if she had seen From Hell.

Comment

There is a book which is described as 'a psychic investigation' ('The Search For Jack The Ripper - a Psychic Investigation' by Pamela Ball).
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

What was that guy Lees all about? He was supposed to have been some sort of psychic that offered to help the Police (which they declined).

Comment

I remember watching this documentary with a psychic going around Whitechapel and in the end he has two pictures, one of Kozminski and the other of Tumblety and he was trying to select between the two.

Does anyone remember that?

I thought it was a laugh.
            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Hi All.

What makes Charlie Chittenden think that Mary Kelly will be ether-casting on the FM waveband?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EVP-PSB7-2T.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	667616

Perhaps it has something to do with the initials on the wall in Room 13.

Sad and pathetic.

Regards,

Simon
              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                Hi All.

What makes Charlie Chittenden think that Mary Kelly will be ether-casting on the FM waveband?

[ATTACH]18913[/ATTACH]
                Spirit boxes are pretty much the point I walk away from ghost hunting shows.
                I'm a sceptic, but who doesn't love a good ghost story, well told, which some of those shows do. It's not always easy to suspend my disbelief though, because my background is in an engineering field. I spent over a decade maintaining high voltage switching equipment, so a lot of the tech in the ghost hunter's tool kits, EMF readers, infra red cameras, infra red thermometers, etc, are familiar to me, and when they say "we discovered an unusual spike in activity" or "the thermometer reads a cold spot in the middle of this room", I know they are detecting exactly the kind of EMF readings I would expect from people stomping around with radios, mobile phones, lights and cameras, and I know you can't point that thermometer at the middle of a room, as it will read a solid object...

Then there's the "Spirit" box, where the presentation, by accident or design, usually matches exactly what you would expect from a magician introducing a prop and convincing you it is DEFINATELY NOT GOING TO PLAY PRESELECTED AND PRERECORDED RESPONSES TO MY QUESTIONS, with very vague and sketchy descriptions with just enough of the familiar (we all know you can scan the airwaves and hear snippets of shows) to make it sound like there are details that just arent there ("we allow the ghost to manipulate", er, how, and why do they need this box, when you could just allow the squelch on those walkie-talkies you carry, that can also scan frequencies...).
                There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

If anybody is interested, Mary Kelly was communicating through... * checks 96.6FM * BBC West Midlands!
                  There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Hi
                    I am now looking for ''Harry the Ripper''
                    Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by TomTomKent View Post
                      If anybody is interested, Mary Kelly was communicating through... * checks 96.6FM * BBC West Midlands!
                      Wolverhampton?

Eek!
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                      X