good riddance-have fun in Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good riddance-have fun in Hell

A convicted sex offender whose signature killing method prompted him to be dubbed Houston's "Tourniquet Killer" had his execution halted on Wednesday just hours before he was set to receive a lethal injection.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Hi Abby,
    He is clearly a very cruel and evil individual, but I confess that I cannot agree with the idea that the state, and politicians have the right to take life.

Even the life of this evil man.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
      Hi Abby,
      He is clearly a very cruel and evil individual, but I confess that I cannot agree with the idea that the state, and politicians have the right to take life.

Even the life of this evil man.
      its a tough question, no doubt, but not for me.

some people don't deserve to live, nor have the people pay for their prison term.

I'm fairly social liberal but not on violent crimes.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        its a tough question, no doubt, but not for me.

some people don't deserve to live, nor have the people pay for their prison term.

I'm fairly social liberal but not on violent crimes.
        Itīs not a simple question, and us Swedes are very much against capital punishment, generally speaking.

Then again, I would easily agree if somebody said that it would be better if a man like this had never been born. And that of course means that I acknowledge that the world would be a better place without him.

The problem only arises when we realize that we sometimes get things wrong. And much as we can pay people money when they have been victimized by the legal system, itīs hard to know what address to send the money to with a dead recipient.

Iīm against. But I would not want to argue my case against the families of those killed by killers like this one.

Comment

The state and politicians regularry sanction the taking of life.It's sometimes called war,but it is the taking of lives.Terrorists,in my opinion,should be shown no mercy.Neither should some killers.

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
            The state and politicians regularry sanction the taking of life.It's sometimes called war,but it is the taking of lives.Terrorists,in my opinion,should be shown no mercy.Neither should some killers.
            Well. I think was it Ben Franklin said.. the right to swing my fist ends where your nose begins??

Amen brother. Well that’s what I think too.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
            X