Casebook Forums

Casebook Forums (https://forum.casebook.org/index.php)
-   Letters and Communications (https://forum.casebook.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New piece of evidence found (https://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=9267)

Pierre 11-17-2015 02:52 PM

New piece of evidence found
 
To anyone who is interested:

I have found a new small piece of evidence today!

I did not think I would find anything more but I found this little piece of data and it is just horrifying. It strenghtens the theory that this person is the killer.

Regards Pierre

David Orsam 11-17-2015 02:55 PM

That really is great news, thanks for sharing this tremendous discovery. And I agree with your choice of word: just horrifying.

Abby Normal 11-17-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 360626)
To anyone who is interested:

I have found a new small piece of evidence today!

I did not think I would find anything more but I found this little piece of data and it is just horrifying. It strenghtens the theory that this person is the killer.

Regards Pierre

congrats! Pierre

what is it?

Pcdunn 11-17-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 360626)
To anyone who is interested:

I have found a new small piece of evidence today!

I did not think I would find anything more but I found this little piece of data and it is just horrifying. It strenghtens the theory that this person is the killer.

Regards Pierre

Sorry to hear your theory is stronger, but congratulations on the find.

Can you post a picture of it for us? :reading:

drstrange169 11-17-2015 05:21 PM

Can administration please put a stop this nonsense. How much bandwidth has to be wasted? Enough is enough.

GUT 11-17-2015 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drstrange169 (Post 360639)
Can administration please put a stop this nonsense. How much bandwidth has to be wasted? Enough is enough.

Yep.:shakehead: :shakehead:

Pierre 11-18-2015 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abby Normal (Post 360629)
congrats! Pierre

what is it?

Hi,

it is a known data source which has been wrongly interpreted by ripperologists and where the police in 1888 has stated the right content of the source.

Regards Pierre

richardnunweek 11-18-2015 02:24 AM

Hi,
If I had hair, I would be pulling it out..
Pierre do you not realise,, that this way of correspondence, is extremely annoying to the majority of us ..talking in riddles.?
Nobody expects you to disclose a theory that you have an intention of publishing, if this is your adjective,best of luck to you, but please refrain from the term ''data'', and ''I have discovered'', if you cannot discuss its relevance.
Regards Richard.

Pierre 11-18-2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardnunweek (Post 360660)
Hi,
If I had hair, I would be pulling it out..
Pierre do you not realise,, that this way of correspondence, is extremely annoying to the majority of us ..talking in riddles.?
Nobody expects you to disclose a theory that you have an intention of publishing, if this is your adjective,best of luck to you, but please refrain from the term ''data'', and ''I have discovered'', if you cannot discuss its relevance.
Regards Richard.

Hi Richard,

Well, I understand it is annoying but I do not mean to talk in riddles. I mean what I say.

This source has been wrongly interpreted but in 1888 the police did state the right content of it.

So what can we learn from this?

We could for instance learn that we have to go back and check our interpretations of the sources.

And we could also learn that we should be open to different interpretations.

We could also learn that going back to the sources could in some cases be more important than reading books with other peoples interpretations.

Richard - if you were the Whitechapel killer and you wanted to give the police some clue about yourself as the killer, what sort of clue would you like to give them? (One can think of many).

Regards Pierre

Amanda 11-18-2015 03:10 AM

Nonsense
 
Dear Casebook Friends,

I have immensely enjoyed my past months here on the Forum, exchanging ideas, investigating theories and having heated debates.
You are all intelligent, approachable individuals & I have learned much.

However, when Pierre started to post his vague tidbits (for that is the only way to describe them) I decided to back away, to stop reading the posts & lost contact with many posters whom I had previously enjoyed conversing with.

Today I returned, to have a little peak at what is occurring. Pierre is still here, tying the posts in knots, sliding in just enough hints to keep members interested but never actually giving a single thing away. I despair.

To my friends on here - Walk away & return at a time when this nonsense is over, you are too smart to be taken in by this provocative tease.

To Pierre - Publish your findings, if you indeed have anything to publish and stop undermining the real investigative authors, intellectuals and researchers.

My apologies to anyone who does not appreciate this post - rant over.
Amanda


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.